14.0

It was a race against time.

Akihiko smirked as he prepared to attack.

He knew he had only one shot at this, he still couldn't control his power yet.

Sweat was beginning to drop from Midoriya's freckled face.

They stood still as they could hear blood drop from Midoriya's shoulder wound.

It hurt so bad, but he couldn't worry about that right now he needed to save Ryoko.

Midoriya kept kid eyes solely on Akihiko but then he just disappeared.

He knew this trick from earlier this was the same guy who knocked him out earlier.

He turned around and jumped back.

"I never even moved." Akihiko said as punched Midoriya in the stomach while he gripped his wound with his other hand. "Now for the fun part~" He said conjuring up a knife from his hand.

For Midoriya it was now or never. He brought his arm up and used his full power, but just in his arm.

Akihiko was laughing hysterically to realize what was about to happen.

Midoriya punched him in the gut. He flew back and hit the wall and blood went dripping from his mouth and trickled from his head. His shirt was ripped off as to where he got punched. His stomach was all bruised and twisted.

He wasn't going to survive.

Midoriya's arm went limp as it fell to his side. Tears formed at the corners of his eyes.

He smiled weakly.

He ran over to Ryoko whose breathing had become rougher. She was trying to gasp for air. Why?

Midoriya hurriedly picked her up the best he could and ran. Where could he take her. The schools nurse!

He notched up his running still trying to be careful with the blonde headed beauty.

Her skin was hot. Did she have a fever? If that was the case then that meant he would have to go even faster.

--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--

Sorry for the long wait...

AND ITS REALLY SHORT I JUST HAD A BRAIN FART FOR LIKE A MONTH AND I DIDNT WANT TO KEEP YOU WAITING SO...

IM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to update again as soon as possible.