Sazon

Erica's POV

On the way to Sazon, I couldn't get my mind off of what had happened earlier. I pulled up behind Dominic's car and parked my car. I watched as he opened the passengers door for Patricia. I saw them meet up with her mom and her cousins. I followed behind them into the restaurant and we took a seat at the reserved table that Dominic set up. I sat across from Patricia and Dominic and his cousin Pablo sat beside me, Ricardo, and Dominic's mother. We ordered our food and waited patiently.
"I'm so happy for you two!" Ricardo said, pouring a glass of the champagne he bought. "Let's make a toast...-"
"May I be excused..." Patricia said.
"Are you ok Mami?" Dominic said, grabbing her hand. She refused to make eye contact with me. She couldn't even look Dominic in the eyes.
"Hey you guys! I'm sorry I'm late, I got caught in traffic! Hola!" A voice shouted enthusiastically.
What the hell ? It was my mother. Who invited her?
Dominic stood up and greeted her with a hug. He pulled her out a chair and took her coat. He introduced her to the others. "We've already ordered. But I'll go get you a menu" he said.
She looked at me and shook her head, "Hey Erica. You could have invited me to their wedding." She said, reaching for her glass of champagne.
"I'm sorry I-"
"I have to use the restroom." Patricia said, she made eye contact with me and her face turned red. She knocked over the bottle of champagne as well as Ricardo's and Dominic's glass. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry." She said, rushing towards the restrooms. She ran dead into one of the waiters and knocked over our orders. What a mess. Dominic hurried over to the chaos and apologized for the mess. He tried to grab Patricia but she pulled away and ran into the restroom.
Dominic looked pissed. He reordered our food and handed the waiter extra cash. He then sat down with us.
"Go check on her please." Dominic said to me. I hurried after Patricia.

Patricia's POV

What had I done? I was so confused and stressed. I just wanted to get out of here. Tears escaped my eyes as I made eye contact with Erica through the mirror. She came in behind me.
"Don't..." I said, wiping the tears.
Erica walked over to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry..." She whispered, wiping my tears.
"Just stop. Please." I said.
"What is it that you want me to do?..." Erica said. I watched her fight her tears.
"Stop, just stop." I pleaded.
She grabbed me and kissed me. Her lips were so soft. One peck on the lips and I found myself kissing her passionately again. I then pushed her away. "I can't..." I said.
Erica's face turned red.
"You know what, I can't do this with you Patricia. You don't even know what the fuck you want." She said.
"Don't you talk to me that way!" I cried.
Erica stormed out of the bathroom and left me behind.

Erica's POV

I had to get out of here. This was insane. If she allowed this to happen, what were her intentions? Why did she even marry that asshole? I returned to the others. Patricia returned to the table shortly. We all ate and enjoyed our time together. Dominic had gotten drunk and gone home with Pablo and Ricardo. So much for Patricia. What an ass wipe.
I walked my mother to the car and got in my car. I didn't even look in Patricia's direction.