The Last Time

Patricia's POV

No way I could get on that plane without Erica. I had to be with her. Life was nothing without having her right here by my side.
I hurried and caught a cab that morning to Erica's graduation. Thought I'd surprise her.

Erica's POV

Why the fuck was he here? Right. He had unfinished business. I peeped Ricardo and Pablo at the front entrance, guarding the place. Dominic and me made strong eye contact. Fuck. My gun was in the car. He had caught me off guard with tbis one. He had to have been following me. My mom ran up to me oblivious to the situation.
"My baby has her bachelor's in criminal justice! I'm too proud of you! We're going to celebrate!"
I froze again. I watched Dominic approach me with his gun in his hand. My chest tightened.
"Erica!" I turned around and saw Patricia. Why the fuck didn't she just get on the plane? She ran up to me and pulled me closer, locking eyes with Dominic.
"Hey Dominic!" My mom said, trying to hug him. He gave her a hug and hid his gun.
"Erica we need to talk..." He smiled at me. Sneaky son of a bitch. I watched Pablo and Ricardo stare me down, waiting to protect Dominic.
I smiled at Dominic and he and I along with Patricia, went out front.
"Now look...we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You choose."
He said, signaling Pablo and Ricardo over to us. They walked over and stared at Patricia and me.
"Fuck you!" I said to Dominic. Just then, my mom found me and came over.
"Is everything okay? Erica what's going on?" She said. Completely oblivious.
"Dominic I'm not going anywhere with you! I told you I wanted a divorce!" Patricia hollered.
"Mom wait for me inside."
"But Erica wha-"
"Mom please!"
She hurried back inside.
Patricia grabbed my hand. She was shaking.
"Patricia, get in the car. I'm taking you home. NOW!" Dominic demanded.
"She doesn't have to go anywhere with you!" I screamed.
He looked over at Pablo and nodded.
Pablo grabbed Patricia and I charged at him. Suddenly, Dominic grabbed me and flipped me over, slamming me on the concrete. Then he kicked me in the head repeatedly. I remembered seeing my blood splatter, as Patricia cried out for me to save her.
Ahhhhhhhh!
"Shut the fuck up!" Dominic hollered. As I faded to black, I watched them take her away.
I remember the sirens and flashing lights.
"Erica can you hear me? This is detective Smith. Ryan Smith. Do you remember what happened?"

Patricia's POV

Pablo and Ricardo held me captive in the back seat of Dominic's hummer. Dominic was driving. They had my hands tied and I was blind folded.
"Take this shit off of me!" I hollered.
"Shut up bitch! You ungrateful whore! I'm going to finish this once and for all!" Dominic said.
I felt the car swerve and he slammed on the brakes.
He told Pablo and Ricardo to go.
"I'll take it from here."
He picked me up and carried me inside of what I realized was a warehouse once he took off my blindfold.
An empty warehouse...
He untied me.
"You think you can just leave with that bitch Erica?"
(Whaaaam)
"Dominic please!" I cried.
"Fuck you!"
Ahhhhhh!
He kicked me in my stomach over and over and over and over.
Then he spit on me.
"You fucking bitch!"
I curled up in a tight ball as I continued to cough up thick specks of blood.
He picked me up and carried me back to his hummer and threw me in the back seat. I was in so much pain. I passed out in the back seat of the hummer.
I woke up in a fansy hotel room.
Dominic had came into the room with a bed tray. There was a steak dinner, a glass of wine and...cocaine in a little bag. I hadn't touched coke in months. Dominic had gotten me started on it when he and I first met. He placed an ice pack on my stomach and kissed me on the cheek.
"Eat up. And snort this coke. It'll make you feel better."
My head was throbbing and I had no idea where I was.
I was nearly four months pregnant. I knew I'd lose the baby. My stomach was in excruciating pain. I coughed up more blood and cried.
"Oh God!" I cried.
Dominic grabbed a towel and wiped my mouth.
"Shhh shhh. Eat your food."
"Fuck you!" I screamed.
(Whaaam)
He slapped me across the face.
"Don't you disrespect me bitch! Eat your goddamn dinner!"
I cried and cried as I forced the food in my mouth and swallowed.
I looked at the bag of cocaine and then up at Dominic.
He nodded and smirked.
"Do it." He said.
"I don't want it..."
"NOW!" He demanded.
I opened the bag and snorted the cocaine.
"Yeahh that's it." He rubbed my forehead and handed me the wine.
"Now drink your wine."
"You're killing our baby!" I screamed.
He paused and burst in tears.
I had to get him where I wanted him.
"Shhh baby don't cry. Come here." I said. He looked at me with that puppy dog face I'd always fall for. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him on the lips. He put his head in my neck and cried even harder.
"Shhh shhhh...calm down." I whispered to him.
"Make love to me Papi. I want you right now." I said.
He looked at me and kissed me. His jaws clinched and he grabbed my neck and squeezed me. Then he ripped open my shirt, going after my breasts. Nibbling at my nipples. He threw me around like a rag doll, ripping off my clothes and flipping me over on my stomach. I could already barely move. He entered me and thrusted with great force. I was in so much pain from the beating earlier. I didn't enjoy this one bit. He kept going and going and going. He flipped me over on my back and entered me again,
"Ahhh! You're hurting me. It hurts Dominic."
He grabbed my neck again and went inside of me with extreme force, with no mercy. Just fucking me without a care in the world.
It went on and on and on...
"Mmmmnnnaaaahhhhh! Ahhhhhh....stop..." Painful yet pleasurable. Dominic began to feel too good and I began to lose focus. I was high and so was he. He had my wrists pinned down.
"Papi let me ride you." I asked nicely.
He slowed down and looked at me.
"Please Papi...?"
He surprisingly gave in.
I got on top of him and started riding, looking around the room. His eyes were rolled back and I positioned myself closer to the nightstand, reaching for his gun.
I grabbed it and cocked it back, quickly putting it to his chest, still riding him.
"Open your eyes Baby...open your Fucking eyes!" I hollered.
He opened his eyes and I pulled the trigger.