What do you want from me?

Erica's POV

I didn't even look in Patricia's direction. I got in my car and left. I checked into a nearby hotel and opened a bottle of red wine. All I wanted was Patricia. But she was married and confused. I didn't understand. I drank half a bottle and took a hot bath. Once I got out of the tub, I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed my robe and peeped out to see who was there. It was Patricia. Why was she here?
I opened the door and let her inside.
"Erica I need to talk to you..."
"Patricia look, I am not in the mood."
"I love you..." She grabbed me and kissed me, trying to remove my robe. I pushed her away.
"Why are you doing this?" My eyes filled with tears.
"I'm sorry! Ok, I made a mistake." She cried.
" I don't know what you're talking about.." I said, closing my robe.
"What? Why are you acting like you don't care Erica?" She whined.
"Until you figure out what it is that you want... I don't want to go there with you. Comprende? I don't want to have this conversation again. Now get out." I said.
"Erica please-"
"Get out!" I screamed.
Patricia stormed out of the room and I locked the door behind her. I was pissed and heartbroken. I finished my bottle of wine and went to bed.