HoneyMoon

Patricia's POV

Dominic and me were at our honeymoon tonight. I hadn't spoken with Erica since last night. I hope she's alright. I had just gotten out of the shower and grabbed my toothbrush to brush my teeth. After I rinsed my mouth, Dominic came into the bathroom and hugged me from behind. He smiled at me through the reflection of the mirror.

 He smiled at me through the reflection of the mirror

He then kissed my neck. I turned around to face him and he began kissing me. He picked me up and placed me on the counter. Then ran his fingers through my hair. "I love you. I know I've put you through a lot. But baby I promise to make it right." He whipped out his penis and entered me without a warning. I gasped, digging my nails in his back. I closed my eyes as he thrusted in and out. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he picked me up. He carried me to the bed and positioned himself on top of me. Going harder and deeper. "Mmmmmm." I moaned. He felt so darn good. Dominic never gave me bad sex. He always felt perfect. He always knew how to work me.
"Ohhh yes... oh Erica." I moaned.
Wait, what? I just called Erica's name. He paused and look me in the eyes.
" What the fuck did you just say?" He grabbed my neck hard and squeezed me.
"I didn't say nothing Papi." I couldn't breathe. Dominic held my neck and continued to thrust. He always dominated me. He fucked me until he came. Then he cleaned himself off and took a shower. I was trembling again. I was afraid of what Dominic might do next. I thought he'd change. But he seemed more aggressive since our wedding. I put on some clothes, grabbed the car keys, and snuck out of the room. I ran and got in the car. Shit! Just as I put the keys in the ignition, Dominic was at the car window. "Open this fucking door!" He hollered. I turned the keys but the engine wouldn't start. Dominic punched the driver's door and demanded I unlock the car. It began to pour down. There was a thunderstorm.
"Baby open the door please! What are you doing? Open this door !" I unlocked the door and he snatched it open, pulling me out by the arm with great force. He pulled my arm And led me back inside. We were both soaked in rain water.
"What the hell was that eh?" He asked. He was very angry. His jaws were clinched.
"I'm sorry I just-"

(Whaaam!) I fell to the floor

(Whaaam!) I fell to the floor. My face was stinging from the impact of Dominic's hand. He slapped me.
"¿Estás fuera de tu mente de mierda?" He hollered. Which means, "Are you out of your fucking mind?"
"¡Levántate!" He hollered, grabbing my neck, lifting me up off of the floor. He threw me into the wall. (Boom!)
"Ahhh! Stop! Please ¡detener! Oh dios mio!" I cried. He kicked me in my stomach with great force. I was on the living room floor coughing up blood.
Dominic took out a bag of cocaine and snorted a good amount of it.
"You stupid bitch! I sit here and treat you like a queen and you wanna act stupid. Well guess what? Stupid bitches get treated like stupid bitches! I fucking love you. That's why I do what I do. I give you whatever you want. I bought us this nice house, I bought you a new car. I fuck you better than any man you've ever been with. I treat you good. You wanted a real papi chulo and that's what you got. I run this shit.
Now the next time I ask you something, you better tell me." He continued. I blacked out after that.
I woke up and I was in the bed. It was the next morning. Dominic came into the room and gave me breakfast in bed. He kissed me on the forehead and apologized for last night. He gave me an aspirin and an extra glass with water in it. My face was sore. And my stomach was screaming with excruciating pain. I couldn't move. I watched him snort more coke. He looked at me and smiled. How could I have been in love with someone so insane. "Mami shula, you and I are moving to puerto Rico. Next week on the 31st. I've already bought our plane tickets. So be ready. We're going to start our own family. I'm sorry about last night. Now, I don't want to have this conversation again. Eat and get some rest. Hopefully the swelling will go down..."