I choose you

Erica's POV

It had been two days since Patricia and I last spoke. I was leaving class and my phone rang. It was Patricia.
"What do you want?" I said.
"Turn around."
I turned around and saw Patricia walking my way. I ignored her and walked to my car. She grabbed me and pushed me against my car. "I choose you." She said. I noticed that Dominic had been beating on her again. I could see the red marks on her neck. And I noticed the bruise on her left cheek. She was a mess. I pushed her off of me.
"Get off me Patricia. You're full of shit."
" please!" She cried. She began to shiver from the cold wind. My blood was boiling. Why didn't she just listen to me before?
I took off my coat and wrapped it around her.
"Calm down. What's going on?"
" I want to be with you."
" Bullshit."
"How could you say that?" She cried.
"Look, it's too cold to discuss this out here." I stated. We walked a few blocks to my dorm apartment.  My roommate had just recently moved out. Even when she was here, she was hardly in her room.
I led Patricia to my room and fixed her some warm coffee.
"Here."
"Erica...I don't know how to express what I feel. But I do know that there's no place I'd rather be than right here with you."
"Stop it. You're just tricking yourself into believing you love me because Dominic's been beating your ass again. And I'm all you've got left. I'm the only one that's ever truly loved you. Now you see that when it's too late..."
"It's too late?" She said, walking over to me. I put my hand on her bruise and kissed it. Then I put my lips on hers. She kissed me and I removed the coat I had given her earlier. I backed away and went into the kitchen.
She followed. "Why did you do this to me?" She said.
" You did it to yourself baby." I said, pouring me a glass of white wine.
"No. You kissed me in the chapel. You started this." She said.
"But you wanted it..." I drank my wine and went back into the bed room.
"No I didn't. It just happened."
"Bullshit." I said. "You wanted me just as bad as I wanted you. You came all over my dress pants. Your eyes were rolled to the back of your skull. You were on cloud nine. You had been lying to yourself about your feelings for me since the day we met. So don't fuck with my head and tell me all those lies." I said. She walked over to me and put her fingers through my hair.
"You're right... I-"
I grabbed her and kissed her, gripping her waist. Then I kissed her special spot on her neck. Then I licked and sucked her neck. I snatched her on the bed with me and climbed on top of her. Then I ripped open her shirt and broke her bra. I nibbled and sucked on her breasts down to her stomach, pulling her pants down. I sucked and kissed her stomach gently and down to her crotch. I removed her pants and kissed her inner thighs, massaging her legs and then her clitoris. I gently put my tongue on her vaginal lips and kissed them. I Licked her with my tongue as she got wetter.
She moaned and grabbed my shirt. I continued to play with her. Then I entered her with my tongue and drove her insane. 
"Mmmmmnnnaaaah! Ohhh god, oh god... Erica. Ohhhh..." She squirmed and wiggled and I put my arms under her thighs and wrapped my arms around, locking her hips in place so that I could keep my pace throughout her moving around. So that she couldn't go anywhere. After she came, I entered her with my fingers and positioned myself beside her, sucking her nipples. Her eyes were rolled to the back of her head. I kissed her and bit her bottom lip and she moaned.
There was a knock at my door in the middle of my work. I hurried over to the front door and opened it just a crack. It was Dominic...