Wedding Day

It was wedding day and I left early so that I would get there in time. I met up inside with Dominic and his family, as well as Patricia's mother. Everyone was very genuine and open. Dominic was wearing a very lovely white and gold tuxedo. His cousin and best friend Ricardo and Pablo were dressed well also. They wore matching black and gold tuxedo's. Dominic's mother was cute in her long, white skirt and black dress top. She had a matching gold, silky scarf to match.
We were waiting to meet the priest after meeting up in the chapel. Finally, the priest walked down the small aisle and greeted us. He was tall and strong. We stood in the positions he placed us in and waited for Patricia. I stood alongside Patricia's mother on one side of the priest, across from Dominic's cousin and Ricardo. Soon after, the pianist came in and began playing a calm, melody, and suddenly.....my eyes grew tears when I saw the world's most beautiful creation.
Patricia was just too gorgeous. Her dress wasn't that long, it was a little over her knees, it was all white with ruffles on the bottom, she had gold pearls around her neck with matching earrings. Her hair was up in a very pretty, unique braided bun. She also wore marvelous gold and white heels. Her make-up was perfect, and her smile melted my heart.

We all starred at Patricia in amazement and in awe of her beauty

We all starred at Patricia in amazement and in awe of her beauty.The music slowed and stopped once the bride had finally made it to the groom.
"We are gathered here today for the holy union of this man and this woman. If anyone here believes that these two should not join in marriage for whatever reason, may you speak now, or forever hold your peace..."