Come With Me

Erica's POV

I Froze up. I was caught.
"I can't believe you. How long has this been going on?" Madison said.
"How the fuck did you get in-"
"Who the fuck is SHE?" Patricia entered the room.
"Really Erica?" Madison said.
"She doesn't even look half as good as I" Madison said. "And my God what in bloody hell haooened to your face?"
"The same thing that's about to happen to yours!" Patricia said.
"I'd like to see you try, bitch!" Madison charged at Patricia and I grabbed her.
"Madison stop!"
"C'mon you bitch!" She said.
"Erica what the hell?" Patricia said.
"You're no good!" Madison said. She was furious.
"Madison listen I-"
"Shut up! Just shut up! You turned me down the other night and you're fucking THAT? over ME?? You're pitiful."
"Bitch get out! She's all mine!" Patricia said. Madison charged at Patricia again.
"Fuck! Stop it! Just leave." I said. Damnit I didn't mean for this to happen.
"Fine..." Madison got her purse and stormed out of my apartment.
"You had a girlfriend?" Patricia was hurt.
"I can explain-"
"Fuck you." She stormed off and I followed her.
"Patricia don't do this. For God's sake you have a husband. And I didn't start seeing her until after we broke up."
"It's whatever..."
"I didn't fuck her. You happy?"
"I guess...I don't know."
I pulled into a hug and kissed her neck.
"I couldn't touch another woman. My heart is with you." I said, squeezing her tighter.
I spent the remainder of the night contemplating on where to go. Originally I was going to send Patricia on her way. Alone.
That following morning made it clear.
"What? What about you? What about US?" She said.
"Patricia-"
"Stop. I already know what you're going to say. But you say one thing. But in your heart you don't wanna let me go. Erica I love you. I don't want to go on without you. Please. " she said.
I had planned on buying her a plane ticket to Texas. Away from Dominic. I had a few close friends from college that moved there a few years ago. They'd keep a close eye on her for me. Help her with the baby and everything. Besides, I was sending her away with enough money to survive on.
"Patricia listen, You need to get away from Dominic. This isn't about me anymore."
"It's always been about you. And how you feel about me..."
I kissed her, my body filled with passion. That fire that only burned for her.
"Just do this okay. Trust me."
We headed to the airport and I bought her plane tickets. She would leave in the morning at 8 am sharp.
She leaped into my arms and I squeezed her.
"Please come with me."
"I graduate tomorrow. At 8."
"So? Come with me! Please."

The next morning, was The day I had to graduate. I went across the stage and listened to the crowd as they applauded my class. I was there, but my mind was somewhere else.
My mom ran up for a big hug.
"Congragulations baby! I'm so happy for you!" She said, handing me a bouquet of flowers.
I took pictures with a few classmates and my mom. As I headed to the luncheon, I saw Dominic standing a few feet away from my mom.
Fuck...