This is Reality

Patricia's POV

I lied to Dominic about the ring. No way was I going to tell him the truth. It was the following morning and I was beyond confused. I wanted out of this situation. Dominic had came into the room and I saw him dump a big bag full of cocaine right at the foot of our bed. Pounds and pounds of it.
"Dominic what the hell is this? I thought you were done with this?"
"I thought I was too mami... But this is the best way to provide for you."
"WHAT? Have you gone mad? I'm pregnant! I can't have that shit around my baby!"
"YOUR baby?" I could sense him getting angry. I didn't want to piss him off too bad. I needed to find my way away from him. I thought the motherfucker was dead. How could i have still loved him? I refused to pretend we were the perfect marriage.
"Dominic I'm not going to keep living this way. I want a divorce..."
His face turned red and he gave me a hard stare.
"Damnit baby, I'm trying okay? Let me take care of this. I'm the man. Let me handle this. Please."
I got out of bed and walked over to him.
"Dominic... I want a divorce." I said again, afraid of what he'd do to me.
"There's someone else... I know there's someone else. Who is he?" He got in my face and put his hand around my neck.
"Please-"
"WHO IS HE?!" he squeezed my neck, and threw me into our dressor.
"Fuck you Dominic!" I hollered as I made my way back to my feet.
He just looked at me and smiled. He went after the cocaine and grabbed one of his suitcases out of our closet. He opened it and inside there was stacks and stacks of hundreds and thousands of dollars. Including a few of his guns.
"You see this? It's called hard work mami. You know who I am. I made you my wife. The least you could do is act like you're grateful! I'm trying to change and be less angry but... You forever pissing me off! you're an ungrateful bitch! You think you're just going to leave me? For what? You used to be fun. You used to be sweet. You used to snort this coke just as much as I fucking do. Now you wanna change. There's no going back! And I'm tired of Erica! You two act like you're in love with each other...."
My eyes widened and i felt the blood rush to my face. I knew that I was red.
Now things were beginning to add up. Dominic never knew about us. Until...
"It's Erica."
"You fucking kidding me?"
"Look I've had nightmares about this shit. I knew you'd find out."
"What the fuck are you talking about Patricia?"
"Goddamnit Dominic I know you know! But you pretended you didn't. But why?"
"I had suspicions... Never knew for sure." He said, snorting more cocaine.
"Well we've been having an affair. But she broke it off yesterday..." I said.
"You're in love with Her. I can sense it. You don't look at me the same way."
He appeared angry.
"Dominic I'm sorry. I just..."
"Please don't leave me. I can't let you leave me. You're my hope. My peace. My purpose." He pleaded.
"Dominic you hurt me. You hit me when you're angry, you treat me like...like i don't matter" I cried.
He walked over to me and tried to pull me in for a hug,
"No. I can't do this."

(Whaaaam!)

I felt a hard strong sting across my face as I hit the floor.
"You fucking bitch! I'm going to kill that bitch!"
"NO! please don't hurt Erica!"
"No! Nobody's going to come between me and my fucking family. I'm fed up! I knew something was going on between you two!" He went nuts. The cocaine had him too excited and he grabbed my phone.
"Dominic don't!" I cried.
He went in my phone and went through all of Erica and Me old messages.
"I love you baby but we can't do this anymore? What the fuck?! This bitch has some nerve and you do too Patricia!"
"Fuck you! You're the crazy one. Its not her fault your dad was killed in that drug deal years ago! Get the fuck over it!"
(Whaaaaaam whaaaam whaaam)