I want you

Erica's POV

I was not in the least afraid of Dominic. I was more afraid for Patricia's safety if anything. I locked the door behind Dominic and looked at Patricia. "Are you okay?" I said.
"I'm fine..."
"I'm not going to let him hurt you anymore." I said, pulling her into my arms. She hugged me tight and cried on my shoulder. "I just don't know what to do anymore!" She cried.
"Do you really want me?" I said. She dried her tears and went into the bathroom, turning on the shower. I followed behind her.

"You didn't answer my question."
I said.

"I'm here aren't I ?" She Said in a low tone of voice. She removed the sheet from around her body and got in the shower. I got in the shower and grabbed my rag and soap. I lathered up the rag with soap and began washing Patricia's back.

"Why did you marry him?" I asked.

"Why did you wait until after I married a man to make a move on me?" She said, taking the rag from me.

"I felt as though your happiness was more important than my needs..."

"You need me?" She smiled at me and grabbed my hair, kissing me.
The water from the shower was hot.
She continued kissing me and began rubbing my body.
"Slow down, we just did this earlier."
"I know... But I just can't get enough of you." Patricia said. I refused her advances and finished bathing. I got out of the shower and got dressed.
Patricia followed me outside to my car and snatched my car keys out of my hand.
"Patricia what the hell is your problem?"
"I want you..." She said, twirling my keys around her fingers.
"Do you really? Or are you still thinking about going back to Dominic?"
"Why would you say that?"
"Because you always go right back to him."
"I love you. I'm sorry you feel that way but I want YOU. So please come back inside and...."
"And what?...fuck You? Say it."
"I-"
"Say it..."
"I want you to fuck me. God!"
I laughed at her nervousness and awkward honesty.
"It's not funny."
"I'm sorry baby... come here"
I said, pulling her into a kiss. She began to shiver.
"Cold?"
"No... I'm just craving more of you."
"Alright look I'm going to go to the store to grab us a bite and I'll be right back. Then I'm all yours okay?" I promised.
"Erica...I-"
I shut her up with a kiss and quickly got in my car. I pulled off and headed a few miles up town for a few groceries. I called her and let her know I was on my way back. Then, I put my groceries in the trunk and got in my car.

Suddenly! I felt a hard, strong arm wrap around my throat from behind my seat, as well as a gun on my temple. I locked eyes with Who it was in the rearview mirror.
Dominic...

I struggled to breathe and he loosened his grip just enough for me to get in a little oxygen.
"It don't feel good when you're not in control does it bitch?! You tell Patricia to come home to me NOW! right goddamn now! Or I'll kill you! I swear to God I'll kill you!" Dominic screamed.

"Fuck you!" I screamed.
Dominic squeezed my throat again and I couldn't breathe.
"You think you hard don't you bitch? You think you're fucking hard! Drive this fucking car, move it!"

I coughed and struggled to catch my breathe as I put my keys in the ignition.
"Take me to Patricia. NOW!" Dominic demanded.
I sped to the apartment and watched Patricia run to the car.
"Baby you're back!" She said while running to my side of the car. Dominic got out of the car and held Patricia and I at gun point.
"Patricia, baby, I need you to come home to me okay?'
"Oh my God dios mio!" Patricia cried.
I noticed my gun wasn't on me.
Great...
"Shut the fuck up! And just get in my car baby so we can leave okay?" Dominic said, throwing me to the ground. He kicked me in my stomach.
"Ahhhhh! Stop it !" Patricia cried. Then he grabbed Patricia and took her away. I watched as they sped off.
A woman ran over to me and helped me to my feet.
"Oh my God are you alright? I saw that! Should I call the police?" She asked.
"No. I'll take care of it." I said.
Dominic had connections all throughout the law enforcement. Which is why he got out of so much shit.
My stomach was hurting so bad after that attack. I had to kill Dominic, and soon...