Caught Up

Erica's POV

"I...I love you too." I broke down and cried, loading my pistol before heading out of the office.
"Erica are you crying?" Patricia said.
"No. My allergies are acting up again. Did Dominic hit you? Did he hurt you?" I asked as I ran to my car.
"Yes...."
My blood boiled. If I didn't get her away from Dominic he'd end up killing her.
"Don't worry baby. I'm on my way. I love you. I love you so much." I cried, trembling with anger and adrenaline as well as fear. I was afraid for her. What if I couldn't get to her in time?
My hands were shaking. I finally got in my car and sped to Patricia's place. No sign of Dominic. His car wasn't there. I had my gun in my hand and I knocked on the door.
(Boom boom boom)
"Patricia baby it's me Erica. Open up!" I called out. My heart rate increasingly fast.
Patricia opened the door and I gave her a huge hug. I wanted to make love to her right then and there. I wanted her so bad.
"God... I'm glad you're here."
"Fuck...your face. Oh my God your face." I was furious. He had blackened her right eye pretty good. Her neck was bruised as well.
"Get your things and let's go."
I watched Patricia grab her bags and I wondered where Dominic was. He could have very well been on his way here. As Patricia was taking her last bag to the car, Dominic pulled up.
I walked to the car with Patricia and Watched Dominic get out of his car.
He looked at us and realized what was happening.
"Patricia!" He hollered.
"Baby get in the car" I demanded.
"Oh hell no! Detener! Detener!" Dominic hollered. Which means stop! Stop!
"Fuck you Dominic! She's coming with me!" I hollered, putting my gun where he could see it.
"Okay... But just know this isn't over!"
I got in my car and sped off with Patricia. Pissed all the way off.
I had to be doing at least 85.
"Slow down..."
"Not now Patricia"
"Erica-"
"FUCK!!" I sped up even more
"Erica please...SLOW DOWN!"
I slammed on the brakes and we did a donut. My hands were trembling terribly on the steering wheel.
"Shit! Shit shit!" Patricia panicked.
"I'm sorry." I cried. Pulling off again. I headed to my place.
"Erica"
I never wanted to appear weak in front of Patricia. I was the strong one. The one who hid every emotion.
"Erica"
"Not now..."
"Why won't you talk to me?" Her voice sent chills throughout my entire body and soul. It was hard to cope.
"Erica say something" she continued. She places her soft hand gently on my right thigh. My body was craving more of her by the second. Whenever she touched me I'd nearly lose control. Control of everything. My breathing became heavier and I began to sweat.
"Erica..."
Damnit Patricia leave me alone. She knew she was my weakness.
"Erica I want you." She said, rubbing my thigh. Teasing me again.
"Please stop." I said, my voice trembled. I swallowed hard and continued driving. A few more minutes and I'd be home.
My phone rang. And rang. And rang.
It was my girlfriend. Madison.
I ignored her call and finally made it home.
I brought Patricia's things inside and fixed me a shot of Hennessey.
"I'll run you a bath and fix you something to eat. I'll find somewhere for you to go in the morning." I explained after downing my shot.
Patricia walked over to me and grabbed me, kissing me gently on the lips. My entire body was on fire from the inside out. I melted inside. I pushed her off gently.
"I can't do this..." I said. Heading towards the bathroom.
Patricia grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.
Then she proceeded to kiss me again.
"Patricia Sto-"
She kissed me again and I lost control. I grabbed her neck and pulled her closer to me, sucking her neck and removing her clothes.
"Don't stop." She begged me to finish her off. She wanted this bad. I slammed her into the wall in the hallway near my bedroom and made my way down to her breasts, ripping her clothes off.
"Oh Erica..." She moaned.
I pulled her into my bedroom and threw her down, getting the remainder of her clothes off.
I pleased her in ways I never had that night. I couldn't stop.
"Ohhhh my God.... Ahhhhhhh! Yess!" Patricia screamed.
In the middle of me drowning in Patricia's pleasure. My Ecstasy, my weakness. My addiction... I looked up and saw someone peeping through the crack of my bedroom door. I jumped up quick, throwing on my robe and grabbing my gun off the dressor.
"Baby what's wrong?" Patricia said.
"Who's there!?" I called out, running to the front room. It was my girlfriend. Madison...