The Kill

Patricia's POV

Dominic had a gun and he threatened to kill me if I tried to run. I was so scared for my life. I didn't even know where he was taking me.
He was driving 80 miles an hour and he was screaming at me the entire drive.
"You're mine ! Mine I said. I be damned if I lose you to a fucking woman. I refuse to let you make a fool of me! I didn't sacrifice my life to Ceasar all these years just to lose out on a woman to dedicate my hard earned money to. I fucking love you! I'm a man! Erica can't give you what I can give you."
"Shut up! You're full of shit Dominic, I gave up everything to try to be with your crazy ass and you still abused me. And you don't know anything about Erica! She makes me feel more alive than you ever did. She even makes me cum faster and so much better... Like oh my god. I just can't get enough of her fucking me until every nerve in my body gets weak."
"SHUT THE FUCK UUUUP!!" Dominic screamed.

He stomped on the brakes in front of our house and pulled me out of the car. He forced me inside the house and threw me into the living room floor.

"I'll show you !" He hollered, unbuckling his pants. He pulled out his penis and charged at me, over powering me . "Dominic stop! Please stop!" I pleaded. He slapped me and busted my lip, then he began choking me as he entered me. It had never hurt so bad in all my life to have a man inside me. He had lost all respect for himself and me. He was a total monster.
"Ahhhhhhh! Oh God!" I cried.
"You like that?" He taunted me as he thrusted in and out of me with extreme force.
He put his hand over my month so that I couldn't scream. And he continued to rape me. On and on he thrusted.
My body was so sore. Dominic buckled his pants back once he finished, and grabbed my neck, lifting me up off of the floor. He hugged me tight and cried, "I'm so sorry!"
He had really lost his mind.
"Please stop! Just let me go" I cried as I fell out of his arms and down to my knees.
"But I love you!" He cried.
"No, you hurt me! You're fucking crazy!" I screamed.
(Whaaam!)
He knocked me out and things began to fade away. He continued to beat me. Over and over and over again he struck me.
"You bitch! How dare you talk down to me when I pour my heart out to you!"

I couldn't move. I saw the blood from my body all over our beige carpet. Shortly after that I felt the force of his belt on my already bruised skin.
(Whip!)
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh stop please!" I cried. I felt my life slowly slipping away. And then....

(POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW!)

I heard seven gunshots before I faded to black....