The Kiss

Erica's POV

There was so much going through my mind. I only wanted Patricia to be happy. I knew that something was bothering her. I followed behind her in the changing room.
"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" I asked. She looked at me through the reflection of the mirror hanging on the wall.
"Nothing... I just need to clear my mind." She said, taking her bun down.
I took a step closer. "You know you can tell me anything..." I said.

Patricia's POV

I honestly did need to clear my head. It was something about Erica that I couldn't shake. The feeling I get when I look into her eyes now just overtakes me. The touch of her skin didn't even feel the same as before. And she smelled so good. I have a husband. But... I had this thing where I had always been secretly attracted to Erica. I just fought the feeling. She was just everything I ever longed for in a secured relationship, friendship... then there was Dominic. My amazing boyfriend of 3 years.
"Patricia, talk to me."
I couldn't let it show. I felt her beginning to unzip the back of my dress. I turned around quickly and backed into the mirror. "You're shaking again." Erica said, grabbing my left hand in hers. She looked at my ring. Then she took my hand and put it against her right cheek. She kissed my palm gently and I pulled away.
"Erica stop. You're being weird again.  Can you please hurry and unzip me so we can get out of here." I said.

Erica's POV

Patricia was acting very strange and nervous and I wanted to know why. I had never seen her like this before. She turned around and I began unzipping the rest of her dress. The room grew silent. She removed her dress and was now wearing a nice black push up bra and black lingerie to match. My heart rate increased drastically. I had seen her in her underwear before, but this time was different.

Patricia's POV

I turned and faced Erica after getting out of my dress, she grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the mirror. "Erica what the hell?" I said, trembling again. She put her lips on mine and it took my breathe away. Her tongue was now in my mouth and I found myself kissing her back. She grabbed my hair with her right hand  and  pulled it back, gripping my butt with her left hand, kissing my neck. I wanted her to stop but it felt so right. She kissed my neck in all of the right places. Her touch was so gentle. The taste of her cherry lip gloss was so good. I pulled her closer to me, she paused and looked into my eyes, then she kissed me on my lips again. Then back to my neck on my special spot. I bit my bottom lip and moaned. God what was really happening... I felt her hands gently run up my thighs and between my legs. She rubbed my  "spot" and continued sucking on my neck.
She whispered in my ear, "You're getting wet". She moaned and pushed me back against the mirror. She put her arms behind my back and unbuckled my bra.

Erica's POV

I never thought this moment would happen. I finally had Patricia right where I wanted her. I removed her bra and and sucked her neck, then kissing her neck again, making my way down to her breasts. I played with her nipples with my tongue while massaging her clitoris. I glanced at her face and her eyes were closed, her head was tilted, and she was biting her bottom lip. I felt her getting wetter by the second as I entered her with one, then two fingers, aiming for her G-spot.
She moaned and I moved in and out of her, and moving in the perfect motion, massaging her G-spot.
She gripped my jacket as I finished her off, "Ahhhhh! Ohhhh yes! oh my god, oh my god..." Patricia screamed.