27

ty👑: 3 days!!!!!

con✨: OMG AHFJ B FUCK

tro💙: x

con✨: ugh there's definitely no way you can come??

tro💙: i tried everything

ty👑: next time for sure

dan🙄: AYEEE

phil🍍: !!!!!

//////////////////////
troye

little did they know i had cancelled my radio show and booked a flight to la tomorrow. i had to keep it a surprise, though or it would all go to shit.

i heard a ringing from my phone and saw that con was facetiming me, so i quickly moved away from my half packed suitcase and answered the call.

"hey what's up?" i said cooly, as he just stared at me with a petted lip.

"what?" i chuckled. "i wish you could come to america, i sooo want to hug you." he said pouting again.

i tried to act sad but couldn't help the grin from forming on my face. "next time for sure." i quoted tyler as con nodded back at me, "i guess. so what are you up to anyway?" he asked lying back on his bed, running his hand through his hair.

god he's cute.

time went on as we made small talk and minutes became hours and soon connor was going to sleep and i was alone again.

we decided to end the call this time, as i had to pack (he didn't know that, of course) and he had to sleep.

fuck, i'm really falling hard for this cute boy that lives so far away from me.

//////////////////
fuck
this is so bad

someone commented and told me to slow it down so idk when to make tronnor uGH i kinda wana give up, idk if anyone even likes this

anyway i met tom syndicate aka my favourite youtuber today ayee hope u had a good day.

im so sorry that this sucked