65

connor

troye getting jealous and mad over the smallest things was beginning to really annoy me, but i tell myself that it's because he loves me and doesn't want to lose me- that is why, right?

i let out a sigh and pulled my duvet over my chin, my head sinking into the pillow. i love troye with all of my heart but sometimes he takes things too hard on himself and i hate it.

con🍼: tro im really sorry for whatever i've done but pls don't be mad at me. love you

tro💙: u haven't done anything stop apologising

con🍼: ok

i groaned again. its times like this when i wish i could just be there to punch him in the face - and then kiss him all over to make it better of course.

we had our arguments, but we always resolved them and that's why i loved him.

con🍼: oh & just to let u know ed is coming over later for the photo shoot

tro💙: have fun

i put my phone away and waited until about 11am to move from my bed and begin getting ready for the day.

edsta was due to come round at about 1pm so i had a couple hours to make breakfast and make myself look presentable enough.

edsta🐱: hey still on for today?

con🍼: sure

edsta🐱: ok :) see u soon

con🍼: can't wait

-
edsta

i was going over to connors place soon, for a 'photoshoot.' but i knew i was going to win him over. i slipped my vans on, and pulled my cap over my messy hair as i headed out of the front door and down the stone pathway.

his house is a mere 15 minutes away and i could easily just walk there, unlike his boyfriend can.

i rolled my eyes at the thought of their pathetic relationship, how can you love someone when you can't even be with them in person? it's so fake, but soon con won't have to deal with him.

i saw his house come into sight and my spirits lifted a little as i headed round the last corner, plastering a smile to my face and pushing the gate open.

he greeted me at the door with a hug, and lead me inside, closing the door with a slight bang behind him.

"hey, you ready?" he asked as i nodded. he is even more beautiful than what i remember from that plane ride.

"okay. so i was thinking we could start with the yellow jumper and white cap? if you don't mind." he said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "sounds great."

we headed into his bedroom where most of the photos would be taken. i threw the jumper on over my head and changed my blue cap for the white one he handed me, checking myself in the mirror before posing in front of connors camera the way he asked me to.

-
connor

edsta had been here for about two hours, and since it was almost 4pm we decided to go out and grab something to eat.

today i learned that he's one of the nicest, most genuine guys ever and i really think we're going to get on. "so, chinese or thai or pizza?" i looked over at him and smiled.

"pizza sounds good." he said as i nodded my head, getting the number for dominoes up. we decided on getting two big pizzas to share between us and we were going to walk to pick it up.

@edsta: photoshoot w this cutie today 🐱🌵✨ @connorfranta *image attached*

i smiled as i got the notification, retweeting it. i realised my mistake almost instantly and un retweeted it as fast as i could, hoping troye wouldn't have seen, but somewhere inside i knew he had.

i took a breath in and let it out again, groaning into my hands. "sorry, i had to delete that tweet, tro won't be happy." i laughed uneasily as he shrugged his shoulders. "it's cool."

we headed out of the house and into town where our pizza was waiting to be collected, when my phone vibrated.

tro💙: hey how's things? xxx

con🍼: good ty (: how are u

tro💙: fab!!!!! what're u up to

con🍼: gettin pizza with edsta:) u??

tro💙: oh cool

tro💙: goodnight ily.

con🍼: night :/

i shoved my phone back into my pocket, taking my mind off of things by persuading edsta to let me pay for the pizza since it was my idea to get food.

we headed back to the apartment and a few fans approached us, asking for pictures. me and edsta being out together really isn't going to look that great on social media.
__________________________
only a few more chapters, let's say 10 ;) b prepared