74

connor

i remember thinking to myself a long long time ago, "i'm unloved and unwanted, i'll never find love because i'm not perfect." but, troye has taught me that perfection is not needed in order to be loved, because perfection just doesn't exist.

perfection, you say? well, let me tell you perfection is just an imaginary thing and we all have our own versions and visions of what "perfect" actually is, but i think it's quite safe to say that my version of "perfect" is right now. my life. everything.

i'm happy and it's perfect.

i don't know what brought me here, back to troye and i's twitter dm, but i scrolled up to the top anyway and chuckled at our awkwardness. can you imagine if troye hadn't dm'd me that day? i honestly can't.

a lot has happened in the past year, actually and everything that's happened has happened for the best; troye and i, my youtube career, troye's singing career, the friends i've made.. everything has made me such a strong person.

i'm no longer the shy anxious boy who stayed indoors all day staring at his ceiling wondering when life would get better- i'm far from it.

now you'll find me outside with my beautiful, loving boyfriend and my perfect (yes, i used the p word again) family listening to my favourite bands and songs or filming fun, lively videos or just taking photos of the smallest, most prettiest things.

i'm finally living the life that i want to live, and i am very much happy with it, with me.

i am connor joel franta and i am happy.
_____________
:)