54

@connorfranta: usa - aus - uk ✈️

@troyesivan: see u soon @connorfranta
________
con

i always got high anxiety before flights, but this time it was really bad. i'm boarding in 20 minutes and the only thing motivating me to actually get on the plane is knowing that waiting for me in baggage claim is troye.

i finished my hot coffee and put the cup in the bin, keeping my head down. i didn't really want to meet anyone right now if i'm honest, not because i can't be bothered or i don't like meeting them, it's just i look dead and i'm tired and probably am not the person they expect me to be.

i heard my flight being called for and i headed over to the queue with my boarding pass in hand. i started shaking again, cursing at myself for being so pathetic.

it's just, i've changed a lot since the last time troye and i met i guess, and i'm just scared that he won't love me anymore if i look different. the bags under my eyes are deeper, my voice is quieter and its almost like im a different person. and i hate it.

i handed the woman my boarding pass, flashing her a small smile before continuing down the walkway to the outside.

a few people began to notice me and i bit my lip, silently praying they wouldn't come over. i let out a breath as the queue of people started moving and we entered the plane. i showed my ticket and was directed to my seat and luckily it was the window seat, so i pushed my bag into the luggage holder thing (wtf is it called) and sat down, quickly texting troye.

con🍼: boarded. see u soon x

my phone vibrated almost instantly and i smiled at his familiarity.

tro💙: cannot wait !!!!! love u so much, have a safe flight lovely

i put my phone on my lap and rested my head against the window as i waited for everyone else to fill their seats so that the safety talk would be over and we could just take off already.

a boy sat next to me and he gave me a quick smile before fidgeting around in his seat and plugging his earphones in.

soon enough, we had the safety talk and the plane started moving. since it was a 13 hour flight, we had plugs and a small tv and loads of leg room, so i decided to charge my phone and start watching one of the few movies the plane had.

after a few minutes of scrolling i decided on toy story because it was like the only half decent thing. i put the headphones over my head and pressed play, sitting back as we flew farther and farther away from this place i called home, but closer and closer to my home; troye.
_____________________
fuck idk what this is sorry :(