71

troye
[ps,,, smut warning;)]]

i scrolled through my twitter feed, taking in all of my fans tweets. i guess i didn't really have the right to just take off and leave them all worried like that, but i hoped that they could understand.

i tweeted out an apology and took half an hour or so to like and reply to some people, giving hints about the near future; new songs, concerts etc.

connor and i, well, we're working on things. we've decided to meet up and talk it out, hopefully try again and just pray that nothing comes between us, but it's hard to deny that our relationship is toxic and whenever i think about it, i feel my heart swell up and a pit appear in my stomach; i know how it's going to end, but i don't let it stop me.

con🍼: heyyy where are u

tro💙: hi, i'll be over in 10

i pulled my jumper over my head and slipped my feet into my adidas shoes and headed out of the hotel room, and began the walk to connors apartment.

i had a key so i let myself into the building and made my way up the stairs to number 13, before chapping the letterbox and waiting for him to answer.

i was greeted by con and he stood awkwardly before opening his mouth to speak. "hey." 

i felt the butterflies erupt in my stomach at just the thought of him being here right now, and the urge to kiss him was almost unbearable.

he lead me inside and we sat down on the couches each waiting for the other to speak. "so.." he said, getting up off of his seat and moving to the couch that i was sat on. "how've you been?" he asked me, looking me in the eyes. i tried so hard not to just pull him in and hug him and promise that everything's going to be okay.

"well, not very well i guess. but it's getting better now that, well now that im in america, what with all of these new tv shows and radio opportunities things are starting to look up. yourself?" i smiled lightly.

"not that great, but i'm glad that you're here, i really want to sort things out troye. i just, i miss you so much and i really fucking wish that it could go back to the way it was before, because no matter what i tell myself.. i love you and that's that." he let out a breath.

"me too." i smiled lightly as i felt his arms wrap around me tight. "we're so lucky, you know. i mean, even though we live thousands of miles away from each other we still managed to be together, and honestly i'm so grateful for that. i mean, yeah we're not in the best place right now, but i bet we can work on it, right? i really don't know what i'd do without you." i sat up, turning to face him.

he grinned at me before speaking up again, "i know. i really do love you, troye sivan mellet. with every single piece of my heart." and our lips connected.

god, even though i didn't want to admit it, i've missed this way too much. i felt him biting down on my bottom lip and i gasped as i opened my mouth and his tongue entered mine.

it soon became more heated and once again, we found ourselves flinging our tops on to the floor beneath us.

he broke away from the kiss and grabbed my hand, leading me through to the bedroom and pushing me down gently on the bed positioning himself on top of me, connecting his lips to mine again.

i moaned into the kiss as i felt myself getting harder as he broke away again, with his hand on my zip looking at me for consent. i nodded my head and soon both of our trousers were on the floor and we were only in our underwear.

i let him place small kisses down my neck and onto my stomach, before feeling him get closer to my area and i moaned in pleasure, running my hands through his hair. 

he looked up at me one last time for final consent and before i knew it, my boxers were off and my length was in his hands. i arched my back as he moved his hands faster and i felt his lips against my tip.

"fuck, con." i groaned, gripping the sheets. "i'm, i'm gona cu-" i was shut up by con, "not yet" he said, pulling away from me, stopping me from reaching my high. he started kissing up my stomach to my neck again, "f-fuck. you really are a little shit" i groaned. i grabbed him by the shoulders, turning both of our bodies over so that i was now on top of him. 

"you really think you're getting away with that?" i smirked. he gasped quietly as i put one hand on his shoulder, pinning him to the bed and the other one over his underwear that he still hadn't removed. i looked at him for permission to take them off and he nodded violently, biting his lip. fuck he looked so good under me.

i pulled his boxers off, smiling slightly when i seen the length of him. i'm a lucky boy. kissed down his stomach and his member teasing him a bit before kissing his thighs. he groaned in frustration and whimpered when i kissed his tip again. "did you like that?" i smirked, watching him nod and throw his head back, biting his lip hard again. i maintained eye contact with him whilst i did my thing until he came. 

i stopped and moved up the bed to lie next to him again, resting my head on his shoulder, tracing his chest with my fingers.

"thank me later." i whispered into his ear, biting down on it slightly as i pulled away and wrapped my arms around his shirtless body, leaving him breathing heavily and me smiling to myself.

this was definitely not how i expected our talk to end.

_________________
ayeeee i would've put more detail in but my friends read this so no thanks

aLSO WHAT THE FUCK 5k RESDS IM UNSTABLE THAMKYIU YOURE ALL LITTLE RAYS OF SUNSHINE (when i typed rays it changed to rats 3 or 4 times, what kind of a sign is this??)) buT HONESTLY I LOVE YOU ALL SO NUCH HOLY HELL

also, can we talk about dan howell killing gender roles pls i

hi again i am SO BEYOND SORRY if u are getting notifs for me publishing this again lmao... im trying to make it PG for my friend to read but honestly i just ..... cant n i wanna kill myself hi amy i am so sorry pls never look me in the eye again