56

no pov

dan💦: cOn trOYE WHY DIDNT UOU TELL US UOURE COMING TO LONDON

phil🌵: ^^^^ u betrayed us

tro💙: sorry it completely slipped my mind !!!!! we're leaving tomorrow :-)

con🍼: stop w the noses fuck

tro💙: if u wana b my boyfriend u need to deal with the noses ok

dan💦: relationship goals

phil🌵: ^

dan💦: r u just agreeing with everything i say phil

con🍼: now THAT is relationship goals

ty✨: it's okay i have my fridge

tro💙: ty!!!!! i feel like i haven't spoken to u in forever where have u been

ty✨: DOINF stuff :)

dan💦: he been having tha secks

phil🌵: don't talk like that daniel u aren't a lad

dan💦: yes and ur house plants aren't people but i don't stop u from gIVINF THEM FUNERALS PHIL

phil🌵: tru sorry

dan💦: it's ok i love u

phil🌵: fabby

tro💙: lol

con🍼: troye where r u

tro💙: on the couch where r u

con🍼: in the bedroom lol jet lag is killing me

tro💙: k two secs

-------------
troye

"hey baby." i said, opening the door and gently closing it behind me, walking over to lie next to connor on the bed. he opened his arms for me to come and lie with him and i gratefully did.

"i missed you so much." he said, pulling me closer placing kisses down my neck. "i missed you so much too, you don't understand." i admitted, turning round to face him so that our faces were only inches apart and our stomachs were touching.

his hands moved slightly and they were resting on my hips, and i came in closer to him if that was even possible, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"i missed being able to do this, too." i said shrugging and sitting up as he followed. "me too." he groaned, moving even closer and straddling me, bringing his lips to mine again, this time for longer.

our lips moved in synch and soon enough his tongue was tracing along my bottom lip, begging for entrance. i let him in, softly biting down on his bottom lip making him grin into the kiss and moan.

we pulled apart for a split second, and i watched as he quickly pulled his t shirt off and moved his hands to the bottom of mine, raising his eyebrows for consent.

i nodded and soon enough both of our t shirts were on the ground. we reattached our lips and he pushed me down, placing kissed all down my body until the top of my jeans. i kissed him back and no way in hell was he being in charge, so i quickly sat up and smirked, sitting on top of his torso and kissing his neck softly, making sure to leave a mark.

he moaned slightly and i smiled down at him, kissing him on the lips again.

"hey guys do you want to go and.. oh fuck-" tyde. me and con jumped up and looked towards the door, both of our faces flushing red.

tyde was standing with his hands covering his eyes and his mouth wide open. "guys i'm sorry i didn't realise you'd be.. umm, doing what you're doing. i'm going to go now." he said backing away as i bit my lip to hold in my laughter whereas con was mortified.

i glanced at him and he looked back, and we broke into laughter. "i didn't know your brother was home." he said laughing. "neither did i. oh well." i giggled, kissing him one last time on the lips before picking reaching down and picking our t shirts up, throwing connor his then putting them back on.

so close.
___________________

hi omg i am so sorry if u got a notification saying i updated this its honestly 2018 and i never even dreamed of coming back here to read this again after early 2017 but here i am editing it so my friend can read it and bully me lmao i am cringing SO HARD