72

troye

if anything, last night brought us closer and my god i'm grateful, now i know that i don't only have a fantastic boyfriend but i have a fantastic boyfriend who gives fantastic blowjobs.

i climbed over the back of the couch and sat next to him, watching as he played around with his laptop editing his new video.

"do you want to go out and grab some food?" he asked turning to me, our faces becoming only inches apart. the urge to kiss him was unreal, and i mean he is my boyfriend so i say fuck it.

i licked my lips and moved in fast and gave him a quick kiss, before pulling away blushing. "sorry, couldn't help it." i shrugged laughing. "and yes, food sounds great." i poked his nose and stuck my tongue out.

"great, let's go." he held out his hand and i took it in mine, as we walked out of the apartment.

"what do you fancy? pizza, mcdonalds, chinese-" "mac n cheese." i said cutting him off. "i could've made mac and cheese in the house, idiot. let's get mcdonalds for a change." he pulled me towards the Main Street where mcdonalds was situated.

@troyesivan: when ur boyfriend takes u to maccies instead of havin mac n cheese😭😭😭

@connorfranta: @troyesivan don't be such a crybaby

@danisnotonfire: cryBabY CrYBAby bUt yOU dONt fuCkIng caRE @connorfranta @troyesivan

@troyesivan: @danisnotonfire dan pls

@amazingphil: @danisnotonfire stop harassing people

we laughed at dan and phil's responses as we walked into mcdonalds with our hoods up, just in case.

"hey what can i get you?" the small girl at the till asked. "uh, 20 chicken nuggets please and a..." con looked over at me as i spoke up in an american accent, "big mac with no cheese and two oreo mcflurries and two 7 ups please." i bit my lip to stop myself from laughing as i looked over to con holding his hands over his mouth.

"is that all for you?" "yeah." "$17 please." i tried to hand her the money but connor got in there first and i shook my head.

we grabbed our food and made our way over to a small table at the back of the restaurant. it was 8pm and it was quite empty considering, so we took our hoods down and began to eat.

we talked and laughed until we finished and luckily nobody interrupted us.

we finished at around 8:45 and we made our way out of the building, i took a right turn to go home but apparently con had other ideas.

"no, i have an idea. come with me." he giggled grabbing my arm and pulling me the other way. i instantly recognised the road as the one we walked up to get to the field that one time we came on a date, and i smiled to myself reliving the memories.

we pushed open the gate and walked through the grass, going to almost exactly where we sat last time and sitting down.

i lay my head on connor's chest as i gazed up at the sky.

"i really do love you, connor joel franta."
____________________
heyy, sorry if this is bad idk man im sad. a really close friend of mine sadly passed away yesterday and it's gona take me some time to get over it, i hope u understand that that's why updates might be a bit iffy for the next couple of days ://

anyway, im so grateful for almost 5.5k!! i love you guys x