Fruit Salad?

Just as the young Agent got up he, felt a lasso loop around his body making him drop his gaze. Before he knew it, the source of the line tugged at him with such force he literally was picked up off his feet and pulled to the side. "Speak for yourself," came the sarcastic calm tunes of Agent Jay. "You all right?"

Looking up, Jake saw his father and gasped, "Did you have to pull so hard?"

Rolling his eyes the older agent pulled the boy up, and scowled, "Kids these days..Pffft..ungrateful.."

J retorted, "Why don't you get thrown off a worm!"

"At least the tranquilizer worked for you," came the smart response as Jay slapped his son across the back.

"OW! That hurts!" the younger man cringed as he threw his dad's arm off his shoulders.

"Oh I'm sorry, did that hurt?" Jay teased sarcastically before wrinkling his nose. "What's that smell?"

Scowling J just huffed, and stomped off ahead leaving his very amused dad staring at the mashed bananas, and custard apples stuck to the back of his jacket. "Up for a fruit salad?" Agent Jay called out in a playful, sarcastic, mocking sort of way.

Scowling J just shouted, "SHUT UP!" making the older agent laugh.

Once topside, the duo were greeted by agents in formal black tie outfits. The road was closed off as the team to transport Jeffry moved in. "Is it always going to be like this?" J asked as he quickly took out his shades the second he saw his father put his own pair on. " You'll get used to it," he grinned before the whole area was cloaked in a flash.