Answers

"It was good knowing you Zed.." came Kay's disheartened comment as he removed his earphones. Thanks to his old friend who left the phone line open, he had come to learn that their Headquarters had been overrun. Their foe was confirmed as well. Uzumaki Kaito, Agent U. Kay's greatest fear had also come into realization. Ray was now acting on her own, and had recklessly taken things into her own hands again. Turning to his godson and friend Agent J reported systematically. "Things just got more complicated."

Looking down at the injured martian, Kay sighed deeply as he stood beside him.

"How did you know.." came the uneasy words of his godson J. "How did you know my father was there..?" repeated the same query.

Kay turned to meet the eyes of the younger agent and placed a heavy hand over his shoulders before turning to the mouse on the mechanical bed. "The bullets that were fired," began the elder, " ..what were they?"

Frowning J turned to the golden-tan character as he answered, "They were some of our classified heads, the ones that were specifically used for the Mission on Mars."

"Only three people had access to those heads," came Kay's steady lyrics as he took a deep sigh, and it was with this closing statement that made the younger lad clench his fist.
Only Ray, Himself, and his father were authorized to have a set.
Turning his head towards the elder J added, "Plans changed hasn't it.." The rhetorical notes received no response making the young man bow his head as a heavy weight now tugged at his chest.

Kay took a deep breath as he turned to face the sorrowful figure beside him. There would be only one reason why his long time partner Agent Jay would have fired those shots. Ray had turned against them for real this time. "When the time comes..I trust you will do what you must.." came the level tones of the grave sounding fellow.

The senior agent straightened himself up as he slipped a small folded piece of paper into Throttle's right hand as he said aloud, "Everything will be all right, just be strong." Though the words echoed with a superficial air, it seemed to make Throttle flinch. As golden furred fingers clasped the note, Kay found his cue to leave. With a regal glance at the Junior Agent, walked out.