•16•

.
[Sorry for the late update]

¶16. Confession Song.

Anonymous POV

"...You really didn't have to bring me home" Anna said, rubbing her cold hands together.

"No. I wanted to Anna"

Anna nodded. "Thanks for dinner and bringing me home then. I'll See you on Monday"

She turned to leave when Minhyuk stopped her by Placing his hand on her shoulder. "Please don't cry tonight..." he whispered.

How could she not cry? She was heartbroken. Of course she would cry. Instead, she faced Minhyuk with a pretend smile on her face.

"You should go back home Minhyuk. It's late"

He debated with himself if he should just let her leave with the false smile on her face. He knew Anna was going to break down the moment, she gets into her room, so he did what a good friend would have done.

He pulled Anna close to him and embraced her in a soothing hug. A hug that said; Don't worry, I'm always here for you. Don't cry, your face is too precious for tears. Anna could feel the tears. She knew they were about to fall but she fought them back in. She didn't want to cry in front of Minhyuk. She didn't want to cry at all. But remembering what Moonbin did and said to her...it would be difficult not to shed tears.. Especially now that she liked him.

Minhyuk let go of the hug slowly. "I...."

"You what Minhyuk...? "

Nervously rubbing his arms, he said; "I...really hope you don't cry.."

"Thanks Minhyuk. Thanks for being there" Minhyuk nodded as he watched her go in and sighed. Anna didn't deserve this and he knew Joonyi was lying because of her statement.

One, Anna and Bin weren't dating. Two, Anna would never get jealous over Bin and Joonyi. Three, the only reason Anna was with Bin was because of the same person. Putting all together, Anna would never hurt Joonyi but....

What Minhyuk didn't understand was..why would Joonyi hurt herself and Frame Anna for it.....? Then it hit him hard. It was Moonbin. She didn't want Anna near Bin cause she thinks they are dating...

Minhyuk Hit his steering wheel and shook his head. I knew there was something off with that Joonyi girl. She was too perfect. I can forgive her and let this pass because of Bin but..she messed with Anna and I'm going to mess with her too!