4.It still could happen

It's half past six in the evening, and my day couldn't suck more than it does right now.

I had to stay two hours longer just because of some bastard named Noah, appearently being friends with this other guy Aiden which made fun of me earlier this day.

Wanted to sit beside me and make this day a freaking disaster.

Number one, Camilla semt to be sick and stayed home.
Two, I forgot my pen so I couldn't write any notes.
Three, Mason appearently wanted to claim his love for me.
Four, Noah kept on touching me with his friend Aiden that I screamed and kicked Noah's leg so hard that he had to go to the hospital.

LIKE I COULD HELP IT WHEN TWO PEOPLE TOUCH ME ALL THE TIME.

So..My teacher semt to freak out and tell me I shouldn't ask for so much attention. He said. "It's just affection".

Like he knows any of it.

So great now I missed my bus and didn't had the chance to walk home by daylight.

It's not that dark, but still.
I haven't walked home on my own in ages.

I tried to call my father, but he didn't reply. I can't stay much longer here either.  It was only getting more darker during every second I stayed here.

If I walked home, it still could happen.
If I stayed here, it still could happen.

I hate school, did I mention that before?

If he didn't made me stay, I would be home now. Eating some pasta and watching Gossip girl. But no, instead of that I'm all alone on the streets.

I looked up as I hear the engine of a motor start beside the school. I turned my back, staring at a motor driving on its way to the road.

Amazed when it stopped in the front of the bus stop where I was standing.

Now I looked better I noticed the muscled arms of this person and when he removed his helmet I saw his hazel eyes looking straight into mine.

"Wanna get a ride home?"

"Jorge?" I shallowed. Why the hell would he leave school this late?

Let me guess..Kicked out of class.

"Yeah it's me" he chuckled as he ran his fingers trough his hair. "The bus won't come anymore. You know that right?"

Ofcource I know that you dumb ass.

"I can drive you home"he spoke to me on a serious tone.

Drive you home..
Yes please yes. But hell no.

Not with him. 

Way to close against his body, I don't think I can handle that. But what else can I do,walk home alone?

"Yes, I will bring you home since It's way to dark for you to go walking by yourself" he said as he trew another helmet towards me.

I could catch it right before It almost fell down the ground.

I didn't knew if I had to be glad or scared. Actually when I was with him my emotions were always mixed up even though we didn't spend that much time together.

"You're coming or what?" He asked as he put his helmet on and started the engine of his motor.

"Oh eh yeah, sorry"

I walked towards his motor. Just a small empty space would be between us. I haven't sit so close to anyone in ages, I even sit alone in the bus.

But I don't have alot to say.

He stared at me with absorberd eyes, probably noticing me talking to myself.

"Let me help you" he said, grabbing the helmet out of my hands and pulling it over my head. I was a bit shocked when his hands moved to my chin so I quickly moved away.

He grinned, even though I couldn't see his lips. I heard him.

"Just come here so i can secure it" he chuckled as he secured my helmet down my chin. I could feel his fingers there before I heard a click and he moved his hands back to his motor.

His fingers touched me and it felt weird.

I haven't let anyone even touch my hand without screaming.

"Get up" he said which made me walk to the space behind him. I would fit there perfectly. It's just that I'm not sure of his intensions. I mean, he can't take me to his house since I live beside him. But he could take me somewhere else and..

"How long are you going to stand there? I don't bite"

In a deep sigh I decided that staying here wouldn't turn things better and get on his motor.

And there I felt it again,

His warm, tense body against my stomach. I looked for a place to put my hands, but not one thing I could grab.

"You better hold me if you don't want to fall" I hear him saying.

"You're sure?"

"Yes I am" he laughed.

I didn't like this at all. I didn't want to touch him or even better, I never asked him to.

But much choise wasn't there for me either.

With the slightest touch I placed my hands on his waist that I only could feel his leather jacket and somethimes his skin as he moved a bit.

And again, he laughed.

"Martina, I said I don't bite"

"Well maybe you do" I mocked, trying to help myself out of another embarrasment.

"Here"

He grabbed with his hands my arms and wrapped them strongly around his middle.

I can't breathe.

I was holding someone, I was holding Jorge.

If anyone would see this I would die. No joke.

And there I heard the motor start and drive away with a huge amount of speed.

My thoughts emptied slowly as I let the night air tease my hair.
It felt like we went faster than my head could follow.
This ride was exhilarating. It was a thrill

Once he stopped I looked around me and felt so glad to see my own house.

He really did bring me home.

I released my arms from his body and pulled myself of his motor. Once I stood I gave him back his helmet just as he pulled his off.

He smiled.

"Make sure you're on time ,next time for the bus"

"Believe me , I will" I smiled.

Why did I smile?

"See you later?" He asked.

"Maybe"