28.Played out

-
Jorge
-

What is going on?

That's litterally all I can ask myself right now.

All what she had been doing so far is shouting and sobbing in tears.

I grew aware of the uncomfortable tightness in her shoulders and legs, still I didn't feel like letting her go.

she wasn't done yet.

That's the thing I am sure of.

After all , this wasn't the first time I helped a girl out.

I planted a kiss on her hair, striking the exposed skin of her back as her shirt had moved up a little and waited.

Waited till she calmed down.

"I'm sorry"

The tone of her voice awakened my senses, she was in more pain than I had imagine.

"It's okay"

"No" she said as she broke our hug, after god knows how long. "It's not"

I observated her eyes, more red than I had ever seen them before. Her face had turned pale out of the blue just as her lips had losen their colour.

Yet so beautiful.

She is so freaking beautiful.

"Jorge"

Her cheecks turned a little more red now once she noticed my forever taking glare. That relieves.

"What?" I raised her a brow, replying so calm as possible.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you, it's not like you did anything wrong. I was just..I'm just so.." she sighed by that as I gave her the time to continue.

"Confused"

"I'd rather say a mess"

"Thanks" She rolled her eyes as I left her in a small grin. That smile could build such a great feeling inside of me.

She was quiet, too quiet.

Even though I hated the silence which was houvering over us, I was afraid if I'd raise my voice I might say something wrong. Something that can make her even more confused than she already is.

That was my faulth.

She had all the rights to shout at me after my brute behaviour. But it's not like it was wrong to ask, I still don't have an answer on my question in anyway. She wouldn't freak out like this if it did not mean anything to her.

It's not like I would dumb her the moment I know she hooked up with plenty guys..I mean, I did the same thing with the other sex, right?

Somehow it didn't feel okay.

I don't want to know who else might have ..done things to her.

''Jorge, just to inform you. I've only dated one guy back in the past"

Oh.

That flapped out of me with a loud sigh of relieve.

"You don't know how glad I am to hear that"

Why the fuck did I even say that out loud? It's not like this girl will become my wife or something.

"Sorry, That was kinda--' "Weird" We both said.

And again,

A total space of silence between us. It truelly turned me insane. Just untill her voice made me pay back my attention to her.