5.Mixed up

"Why aren't you coming? It will be fun" Camilla said all the way happy. Like i would ever go on a school trip.

Being with those assholes for a week.
Hell no.

"Like I said Cami, I'm not going" I said desperated, taking another bite of my nutella sandwich.

I love nutella.

"I will find a way to make up your mind" she said while we stood up and walk back to our class.

It has been two weeks since Jorge drove me home. I haven't talked with anyone about it. Even not with him ever since.

It's like I never had experienced something like that before.

He was kind, but challenging. I don't know why but it was okay.

I was fine with him.

That night truelly ment something to me. But it didn't ment anything to him since he's creeping over other girls the day after.

What was I thinking? Ofcource it didn't mean anything to him.

He's the new guy and attractive.
I could lie he isn't.

But he is.

And his brothers?They are just some nasty bastards,especially Damien.

Ruggero is okay in my opinion. He even waved to me before I got home.

As long as they don't talk. I'm perfectly fine.

"Hey girls" I looked up as Jorge sat down beside Camilla. Since when does he even want to sit beside her? I thought he was ignorning me just like I ignore him.

"Hey handsome" she replied. I rolled my eyes. I already knew this one hour would feel like an entrire day.

What am I saying? A week.

"Thanks but I prefer you to call me by my name" he snorted out in a small laughter. I couldn't help it, but look at him.

"Alright than Jorge..Are you joining us on our schooltrip to Venice?"

"Yeah ofcource" he shrugged. Why did she even asked him? Want another bff?

"Why're you asking?"

"Because my dearest best friend doesn't want to come" she replied, looking at me.

Are you kidding me? Why did she had to mention him about that?

Both of them don't know anything about me. Perhaps they should be friends and wonder how to figure things out.

"Why not?" He asked, making eyecontact with me.

"Yes" Camilla said. "Why not?"

"I have my reasons" I said.

Gosh when will the teacher come in anyway to stop them from talking with me?

"Just like you have your reasons to avoid Mason?" He asked.

Are.u.kidding.me

"Mason? Who's Mason?" Camilla asked. Now both of them looked at me.

"Someone" I whined. "And no, I'm not coming. You can ask me the same question everyday and I will answer just the same. Every single day" I made clear to them.

"Great friend are you, now I have to go alone" Camilla rolled her eyes.

It hurted me a bit.

"I just can't come with you." I sighed as the teacher walked into the class.