9.Angel Face

-
Jorge
-

"What are you doing?" I grinned as I watched Camilla rubbing her hands over Martina's.

It's monday and we're in History class, as usual being bored.

"She's cold, like seriously Martina. You don't wanna be Elsa from Frozen okay?" Camilla replied, I laughed.

"I'm fine Cami, it's just the rain. That's all" She muttered, pulling her hands out of Camilla's grib.

"Okay, but if you're about to be the next Elsa, don't expect me to be your Anna" Camilla shrugged, paying attention to some boys behind us while Martina rolled her eyes and let out a deep sigh.

She was acting grumpy and strange enough I enjoyed it more than anything.

I tapped on her shoulder which made her come out of her little world and look staight into my eyes. It was breathtaking whenever she just glanced at me for a few seconds.

"Want some gum?" I asked, showing her the last strip I still had with Mentos gum.

"Yes, sure" she gave a small nodd as I handled her one and she slipped it trough her mouth.

"You're up to something after school?"
"No" she shook her head as she pulled out a book of her bag which defently wasn't a school book. Outlander I read.

Okay, Not getting hints I see.

"Martina" I said her name once again a bit unpatient

"Yes?" She said after a moment, reading her book while the teacher just kept on talking and no one really added any attention.

"Can I take you out tonight?"

That was the moment when everyone appearently semt to pay attention on us, even the gasp of Camilla filled my ears.

''I eh..'' I noticed how her cheecks flushed red as she turned her head in her books. She's embarrased just because people wanna know the answer she could give me?

I would be embarrased if she would reject me right now while I only want to be her friend, or at least a close friend she can trust. It's carving inside of me, I wanna know her secrets so badly that even I admit that I'm turning into a stalker.

Maybe I already am.

Just maybe,

''Martina, I just want to share a pizza with a good friend'' I whispered, just loud enough for some people to hear it and gossip about it later.

**
Once I got home I took a shower and dressed up in my black jeans, a white shirt with a V-neck and my favourite leather jacket.

Martina didn't really say 'Yes' on going out with me, but she agreed to meet up at her place and see what we can do from there.

I took the final look in my mirror and rushed myself to her house. Once I rang the bell , the door swang open in one quick move and Martina's face showed up.

She was wearing something else, some High-waisted skinny jeans and a blue sweater cropped inside of it. The curves of her thighs turned me crazy.

It was like a second skin. Every outfit she was wearing used to try to swallow her up, even though you still could notice she had an angelic body underneath it.

But this one..Would she wear it for me?

"Hey" I shook my head lightly, trying to get out of my own thoughts and stop looking at her the way I just did.

"Wanna come in?"

"Eh yes" I muttered. Wait no.." I mean no" I shook my head quickly, thinking about my plans for tonight.