31. Broken Wings

Just a small note, I wrote this chapter when I was listening "Purple Rain" from Prince. Sooo..If you want to get deeper into the moment, download the damn song and listen to it while you read :) Enjoy!
°°°°

''Here you go, Just as I promised''

I had been waiting for about five minutes at the parking space of some random local stores. Inclueded the snackbar. When it turned darker we had decide to leave the lake and get some fries since it was way too cold for icecream right now..

Yeah that dissapointed me a little.

''Thank you'' I smiled, grabbing some fries out of the sack we shared. 

Delicious.

I just started at him, how he would stuff his mouth with them but still looked at me. Would I ever get enough of him? At this moment I didn't even think about anything else. I felt like staying forever.

''You know we really should do this more often'' He mentioned after while. I nodded instantly, couldn't agree more.''Glad you think the same'' 

''Hm'' I smiled, murmering as I showed him I enjoyed everything of this moment, not only the delicious fries he had bought for me.

There we just sat for a moment, enjoying each others appearance with goofy smiles on our faces. I recieved a text, and actually I really couldn't bother to check it.

 ''You're still going to read it or what?'' Jorge asked.

Well actually I don't see why I'd talk with anyone else right now but you.''Fine'' I mumbled as I swiped on the screen and read the first message I had recieved this afternoon. It was from my father.

Old grey man: I asume you're still coming home?

Bloody hell.. I totally got lost on the time. College would have been closed about an hour ago.

Me: Yes I am. Sorry x!

''And?'' Jorge voice fluttered trough my ears which made me escape out of my anxious thoughts, how I had to face my father again and make up a lie for being late.

''Oh uh-''

''You're fine?'' he asked as his hand slid up to my arm, angling his face to me. His eyes really made my worries sink down to my stomach and die there. I would do anything to just be right here with him.

''How can I not be fine if you look like that at me?'' 

He moved closer to me as I was begging him with one single look to make me feel his love. There truelly was nothing else I wanted at this moment.

''Martina''

His eyes flickered down with lust to my lips as his hot breath cought the croon of my neck. I tensed , his hand tightened against mine as he layed down the fries we appearently didn't seem to care about anymore. (I know , so romantic). He threw me a quick glare as his eyes searched for answers if there might be something wrong. But truelly, not a thing wasn't perfect right here.

I couldn't wait anylonger as his lips stretched into a gorgeous smile. The way his long and lean body moved to me by the waist and kissed me like a dream.I thucked pieces of his brown, curly hair around my fingers as he did things to me I couldn't even understand. The sensation of his touches felt so good, as it was the only thing he was willing to give me. I held him closer, frightnend to loose him. Close, wasn't close enough.

''Shall we go to my house?'' He breathed loudly inbetween our kisses which turned more intense every second.

his house?