13.Yet I want you

"Martina" I mentioned her name as we stood in the front of the hotel and she didn't even make a move to walk inside. The sky was dark and we had been walking around for hours. Well, actually she ran after me just to delete the pictures of my phone, not that I left her a choise.

"What's up? " I asked as I looked down on her. "Don't you wanna go inside?"

She shook her head.

"Why not?"

"I just.." Her voice turned low. "I don't want to"

I gave her an not understanding look."how do you mean, you don't want to? "

I saw her struggling for words, she didn't want to tell me. Still I could guess she was afraid and this wouldn't be the first time she acted this way.

She still didn't trust me, and that actually made me feel like the third wheel..What am I saying? The tenth wheel.

"Martina, there's something I should tell you" I said as it took me like forever to clear my throat before I was able to manage my voice.

"If it's about the rumo-"

"It's about trust Martina" I cut her of in my own suprise.

"Trust?" She angled her face to me.

I nodded slowly. "If I want you to trust me, maybe I should start to make me trust you"

She raised an eyebrow, piercing her eyes on mine. "What are you talking about Jorge?"

Exactly, I sighed annoyed bymyself. What am I even saying?

I looked down my hand at the ring which I was wearing now for two years. Her name was written inside the gold and it made me realise there was a story I didn't expect to tell anyone.

So I wonder, why'd I tell her?

"Y-you're okay?" Her soft voice catched my ears that it tickled against my skin even though she wasn't that close to me.

"Yes" I gave her a small nodd.

"Okay" her lips curved up a bit just to satisfy me.

"Can..Can I just take you with me for a bit longer?" I asked. "I mean..I know it's late but I just..There's something.."

My voice turned low but she didn't even came up to say a word. She just glaced her eyes on me. "Martina I-"

"Sure" she shrugged. "I'm not into sleeping in anyway"She said as she walked futher. "Jorge are you coming or what?"

"Yes ofcource" I muttered, making a small jump towards her to walk side to side. I tracked down a couple things inside my head, Where should I even start? Even better, how am I supposed to do this? Do I like her?

Do I?

"Jorge you haven't spoke a word since we left, do you want to go back or something?" She cut off my thoughts.

I shook my head"No it's not that, you'd never bore me..It's just that I don't know how to come up with this conversation"

"Than don't" she replied calmly, shifting her eyes to me.

And yes, those had me for a moment.

To be honnest, they had me a long time ago since I bumbed straight into her on school.

"Jorge? You're alright?"

"Yes" My voice shaked a bit, even I was amazed by catching the sound of it.

"Maybe it actually would be better to go back, you look.."

"Like what?" I asked, trying to fish the words out of her mouth.