8.Blow Me Up Already

"Martina can you open the door?" My father yelled at me. He's making dinner ready since he appearently invited our neighbours for dinner.

I asked him twelve, no..Thirteenthousand times not to do this, but yet my father thinks it would be a good way to get to know them better.

I didn't really felt like seeing Jorge today since he had lunch with Blanche and her wannabe's.

Camilla even mentioned Mason to me, thanks to Jorge since he told her his name and she started asking questions who this boy possibly could be.

So, even if I want to be nice and friendly. How am I suposed to do that?

"Give me a second" I said, looking into the mirror. I was wearing a white decorated blouse and a simple pair of jeans since I didn't want to dress up for dinner.

As I opened the door the father of these three boys smiled brightly to me.

"Martina, how are you?" He asked on a nice tone as he walked into the house just like Ruggero did, smirking at me.

"I'm fine" I gave him a polite smile as Damien and Jorge also stepped into the house and a very ichy feeling grew in my stomach.

I gritted my teeth, running out of their space and went to the livingroom where I found my father.

"Smells good" Damien spoke in a laughter as he sat down on a chair by the table and just a few seconds later Ruggero sat beside him.

"Nice house Martina" Rugge said, staring at his plate.

"Thanks" my father replied as he and their father kept talking.

I wanted to sit down as well, but appearently Jorge took his place on the chair beside the one I was about to sit on.

He was wearing a black shirt and a grey beanie which made his hair a mess.

"Martina please sit down so we can have dinner" My dad said as he also sat down and I was the only one who still wasn't.

"Okay" I whispered, taking my place beside Jorge. I felt his eyes taking a good look on me before they went to his brothers.

"I'm hungry" Ruggero exclaimed, looking at the scale with meat in the front of him.

"Just wait a second before you attack, it's already dead so it won't walk away" damien grinned.

"Oh really? Than tell me, how can you walk away?"

**
This meal went pretty slow so far in my eyes, i wasn't hungry nor in the mood to talk like Damien and Ruggero did or our fathers, they couldn't stop laughing.

I had this this feeling after tonight, there would come more of these kind of things.

Actually I was the only one which wasn't really into talking

"So, Martina. Your friend Camilla, she has something I like about her." Damien said, looking at me. "Can you just give me her number so I can text her?"

"Text her?" Rugge groaned. "Are you such a coward to text her and not even call her?"

"I'm not a coward okay" Damien exclaimed.

"Yes you are, why won't you just go to the girl and ask her by yourself?" Jorge interrupted their conversation. "And stop with bothering Martina" he added.

This time I looked at him, he just stared at his brothers with an annoyed glint in his eyes.

"Thanks but I wasn't planning to give anyone her number" I mocked, trying to ignore the thight feeling in my chest.