11.Hold my hand

-
Martina
-
"Crap, I forgot my phone downstairs" I exclaimed as Cami and I were laying on our beds in the hotel. It was already dark by now. But both of us decided to go out tomorrow instead since we would have more strength than we have right now.

In anyway, that's what Camilla said. I just agreed since I didn't want to go out in anyway.

"Than you should hurry up and check if it's still there" she replied, still staring at the television.

"I'm in my pyjamas" I almost shouted in concern, what would people think of me?. "Can't you just join me?"

"No Martina, I'm tired and who cares about your pyjamas? Just hurry up" she hissed.

"O-okay"

I pushed myself off the bed I was laying on and pulled the bathrobe which was covering my pyjamas a bit more around my body. It's not explainable, but I feel insecure all the time. I'm glad to share a room with Camilla, at the other side I'm not.

She could hear me cry, what happens all the time when I actually make time for nothing but me. My thoughts gotta stay occupied so I need my phone and give my father a call.

Once I walked down the lobby, I felt relieved there was no one from my class here. Atleast, I felt so for a few seconds.

Sad enough my phone wasn't on the table where I could remember I saw it for the last time.

Shit.

A bit anxious I roamed around, trying to find it and look everywhere. No it just can't be, I can't just have loose my phone in freaking Venice!

"Martina"

Startled I get snapped out of my thoughts and felt my heart beating in my stomach as a familiar face showed up.

Mason.

"Looking for this?" He asked as he walked towards me.

He showed me my phone, relieved but angry I gazed at him.

"Want it back?"

"Yes ofcouce I want it back" actually I just wanted to grab it out of his hands and swear to him. But something inside of me made me nervous as always.

"Here" he whispered a bit sultry as he gave my phone. I rolled my eyes, digusted by the flirt. "Just to let you know, my friends took it, I just saved it out of their hands"

I didn't believe him. Like he would ever be a faithful person into my eyes again.

The longer I was still standing here with him, checking my phone if they hadn't open any of my photos. I noticed his long stare on me just by seeing it with my own eyes.

"Didn't you wear the same pyjama when we were in Austria?"

Oh my god, breathe.

"No, I..Maybe" I stuttered, looking for words but it semt like my mouth rather talked French instead for today.

"Martina" he whispered softly my name, walking closer to me that I could feel his breathing in my neck. "Do you remember how you kissed me that night? Because I.." Exhale, Inhale..Exhale..Inhale. "would almost need to ask you for a refreshment"

-flashback-

"I'm so tired" he groaned, laying on the bed beside me. My mother had asked Mason to join our holiday to Austria since we were dating now for seven months.

"That's because you went snowboarding all day, beside that. You had alot attention of those girls"

"Girls?" He grinned.