6.Polite Smiles

-
Martina
-

"Where are you waiting for? Come in" he smiled as he opened the door of the pool for me. I knew this wasn't a good idea, but something inside of me made me walk to him.

"That wasn't so hard right?" He smirked and closed the door behind his back.

"What are we doing here in anyway beside giving me nerves everywhere"

"You get nervous because of me?" He winked to me.

Stop winking you bastard.

"No I only get nervous because we shouldn't be doing this" I mocked, crossing my arms.

"Ah come on, don't you like that exciting feeling down your stomach?"

"No" I shook my head. "I just.."

And that was the moment my jaw litterally dropped down the ground as he pulled-off his red sweater and his bare chest showed up.

Oh my..

Is he even real? I feel weak beside him and I guess everyone does when you see this muscled boy.

Even his broad shoulders and his perfect jawline was showing up even better that I just forgot how to breathe.

OH just shut up Martina, why am I still staring in anyway?

"Like what you see?" He wiggled his eyebrows and made me blush in a second.

Can I drown now?

"Wh..Why are you pulling your clothes off?" I asked, trying to avoid his question. "Are you seriously going to jump in that ice cold water?"

"Yes, why else would I stand half naked right here in my beautiful underwear? "

He had those smileys on the boxer he was wearing. Actually it fits him.

"It's freezing jorge, it's night. You will catch a cold if you stay too long in there"

"I know" his smile increased all the way to his ears. What was he thinking?

"That's why I have you"

"Me?" I asked amazed, okay something is so wrong with him.

Why did I come with him in anyway? I could have eaten by now and go to bed and maybe cry for a minute.. But no, instead of that I'm breaking the law with someone I barrely know. Great.

"Yes you" Jorge came closer, a innocent smile playing on his lips. This wasn't good, this wasn't even close to good.

"Jorge?" I whimpered as he wrapped his arms around me.

Help help help.

"Martina" he said dryly. "Come on, loosen up so we just can-" he said as he stopped for a second making me beg what the hell 'we' could do. "Do this" he pushed me in the water, as a scream rolled out of my mouth.

Breaking the surface of the water I wiped away the hair that had fallen before my eyes "JORGE!" I exclaimed as he just simply laughed and jumped in, whooping as he did.

He came out of the water, his hair plastered against his face as his eyes held a twinkle while he laughed loudly.

"You- you- ugh!" I spat as he could only laugh louder.

"Come on Martina, loosen up and enjoy" he splashed some water in my face.

"No I just-just really hate you" I shouted, splashing water his way.

How dare he? Pulling me inside of the water and even hold me like that?

No one can, so why would he?