41.Lovers do

-
Martina
-

A loud gasp slipped over my lips as I rang the doorbell. A house which I knew very well, inside and outside.

Yet it felt like I never had been here before and tried to sell some cookies to another random person.

It had been two months since I had stepped a foot inside this house.

So yes, my hands felt quite ichy with all the nerves that were spinning around me when I put my key trough it.

"Hello?"

My voice sounded trough the room.

"Dad?" I spoke again as I walked into the livingroom. The television was still turned on, and a mess of left overs was still standing on the table for who knows how long.

It didn't took long before I mentioned my father walking right behind me into the livingroom.

"Hey" I turned my face to him. Scanning him as I tried to overbecome a terrible situation.

"Hey, again" I muttered, nerves were truelly driving me crazy at this point.

"Do you need something?" He asked like he couldn't believe I was actually being here for him.

"We should stop all of this dad, I can't keep avoiding you"

He nodded slightly.

"And I know that I'm not the easiest daughter in the world, and I might have given you a hard time. But the things you asked of me wasn't right either."

Why wasnt he saying anything at all?

Was this his way on solving things between us? Making me even more anxious than I already am?

"dad?"

"I don't know what to say"

"At least you could try"

"I'm sorry, I just didn't expect you to be here"

"So after all this time you really have nothing to say to me?"

"No..Well..not really"

"Nothing at all? "

"Did you even miss me?"

"I uhm, yeah well.."

" God I can't believe this"

"How have you been?"

"Good"

"Good?"

"Yes just great"

"Even better, I'm doing perfect. Everything has never been better. In fact, I even made some awesome new friends and my dear not to forget. I'm even not able to be home around christmas, such a shame"

"You're staying at Camilla's place right?"

"No, not anylonger. But don't worry. I have the perfect boyfriend as you told me before. Too be honest, he even paid my hotelroom last night so I could actually sleep somewhere. Oh but don't worry dad, he won't be the first man to crawl himself into my panties. At least he loves me. Yes he loves me dad. I'm not like you, telling your daughter to go out with him and once he does something out of mistake..Then oh my god, how could he hang around with your daughter?"

"I never said that"

"You did, maybe not in the exact same order but you totally have said those things"

"Well I didn't mean them like you picked them up" He insisted.

"You basically told me to date the boy himself and once things got more serious you asked me to stop seeing him for a while. Like what did you expect? That I would be that brainwashed to do such a thing??"