20.Netflix&Chill

"I'm telling you, If you don't use netflix you're kinda an outstander nowdays."  I mumbled as I chewed on my peace of pizza.

"So? It's not like I'm missing something" Diego replied, taking another sip from his beer.

He stayed along with me when I decided to skip my last hour. So actually all we did today was watching stargate untill my brother Damien came home with pizza's and beer and somehow things became messy within seconds.

"Actually you do miss alot , but who cares? You will end up alone in anyway" I said as I swallowed the last bits of the liquid I still had inside my bottle.

He shrugged. "You're sure your brother is fine with the fact that we eat all the things he bought?"

"He owned me something, so it's no big deal" I replied, thinking about that little devil. "Anyways, you should go"

"Why?" He raised me a brow, clearly showing to me he didn't want to.

"Because you have to, I'm sure you have many things to do"

"Indeed I do, that's the reason why I avoid going home at the first place" he exclaimed which made me grin.

"Come on, pull yourself up and be a man"

"Jorge.."

"Alright, I will bring you to the door myself" I stated as I stood up from the counch and litterally pushed him towards the door.

"Jorge.." He sighed once again as I opened the door.

"What?"

"My jacket"

"Oh" I gaped, looking around till I found a dark lether jacket on one of the kitchen chairs.

Since when was the last time I even went shopping?

I really need a new jacket..And maybe some shoes.

These look crappy af.

"There you go" I throwed his jacket to him. "See you monday"

He shook his head, smirking as he jumped on his bike. "Later douchebag"

"Ey" I shouted back at him once he ride away. "You could also just thank me for the pizzas"

And there was the middlefinger.

Even from here I could see it.

I itched my chin as I closed my eyes. Doesn't matter how many friends I make, all of them will be complete idiots.

The sound of a a door going open made me open my eyes and look beside me.

"Oh hey Jorge" My neighbour greeted me, or otherwise. Martina's father.

I waved at him as he put the plastic trashbags he was pulling over his shoulders inside of the thrashcan.

"Can I help?" I suggested once I noticed his back hurted by the faces he made.

"No need" he blew out, rubbing his hand over his shoulder. "You want to come inside? "

"Uhm..Well, I don't .." I swallowed by that.

I had never seen someone looking at me that desperate in ages.

"For Martina?" I asked, clearly there was so much more I haven't seen yet.

"It's not like you have to, but it's like..It's friday night and she's old enough to go out but she just.."

"Doesn't?" I finnished his words since he clearly couldn't.