27. Picture me

Once again I opened my books, trying to force myself to complete my homework for friday. It was all I had been trying to do since I got back from college.

Still, I couldn't get a word on the empty spaces on the paper.

I guess I haven't feel this embarrassed in a while.

That boy went after me, and still knew how to manage those girls to get out of the ladiesroom while he was the only one which actually wasn't invited at all.

If HE wouldn't have walked inside, THEY would never have spoken like that , well..At least not out loud with me in the same room.

Uff..Where was I again? French?Why is my brain so straggly all the time?

Jorge didn't even ask why those girls spoke that way about me. What would he been thinking?She made me sound like I'm a total hooker.

Those make up dolls don't know anything.

FRENCH MARTINA STOESSEL.

"Okay use your freaking struggly brains you idiot" I hissed to myself.

Okay..When the actual fuck did we even learn this?

Oh..Right.

Obviously I was texting him instead of paying attention to my teacher. How great is that?

How badly I want to talk with him right now..

Do I already miss him?

                                  I do.

Damn it Martina FRENCH, FRENCH, FRENCH.

Salut!

Shall I just call him?

"Hi"

By suprise of hearing his voice I span my head away from my desk to look the door.

And for gods sake,

How did this guy get here right now?

He just stood there, showing his face as he leans against the door of my room, asking for entrance.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I spoke out in pure amazement as I closed my books, paying all my attention to the guy in front of me.

He shrugged. "I wanted to talk with you"

At ten PM? Ofcource..

"You could just call me"

He shrugged again, closing the door now as he walked towards my bed.

"How did my dad even invite you in at the first place? I dindn't hear a bell ring"

"Oh" His lips stretched into a smile. "I told your dad we had a book report to discuss"

"A book report?" 

"Yeah, I know you've started reading yours two months ago"

Ah..Obviously a stalker.

"Okay, still didn't answer my question" Like how..How did he got inside?

"I'll tell you, if you tell me something first"

"What?"

I sounded even a little annoyed as he sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Come" He made a gesture to me to tell me to sit down beside him.