Chapter 32

I felt so alone, where were Cam and Jess? What did he do to them? Worry tightened my stomach. 

  "Avrey.." I whistled, "Avrey, come on out." 

  I'm done with hiding, I'm done with running, but something I'm just sick of, is innocence getting killed. Because of me, because of my war, my battle. 

  "Avrey, come out, I need to talk to you." I said through my teeth. All was silent. Guess he wasn't budging. "I bet you're wondering where Louis is by now." I threatened, not a peep was heard.

  "I can tell you." I said, looking around the room smugly, hoping for a camera or something. I knew they heard me, they wouldn't just leave me in a room un-monitored, tied up or not. 

  Something warmed throughout the room, like hot breathe on my face, like someone standing too close to me and blowing on me. I shook my head, tried to turn it away to get away from the uncomfortable heat. But everywhere I turned, it was there. 

  My stomach flipped, and my face scrunched up. I coughed, once I did it, I couldn't stop. I coughed and coughed, yelling out, "What are you putting in here!?" 

  My eyelids drooped, and I could no longer hold them up. Sleep gas. 

 I tried to fight it but it was too much at once, spraying at my face profousley, I gagged, my throat felt like it was closing up, then seconds later, I was down. 

  I awoke to the sound of light chuckling, and giggling. I shook my head, my eyes were fuzzy, my brain didn't feel right, like I've just awoken from a century long sleep. Oh yeah, sleeping gas.. 

  "You know about Louis, huh? Wake up!" A few light smacks against my cheeks startled me, and I snapped my eyes open, "That's better. Tell me when you know."  

  Timmy was standing over me, I groaned, I was hoping for Avrey, he laughed in my face, "Oops, did I hurt you?" He raised his hand up and let it come down on my cheek again, hard. 

  I cried out when his skin hit mine, my head bent low, "Why would I tell you anything if you keep hitting me, Timmy?" I whispered, I heard him chuckle again, louder this time, "Because if you don't," he came closer, his lips touching my ear. I flinched away, "It'll only get worse." 

  "You can do anything you want, Timmy. I want to speak to Avrey." I warned, standing my ground. 

  He huffed, and strolled around me, standing with his arms crossed. He stopped behind me, placing both hands on either side of the wooden chair. 

  "Avrey's not going to talk to you. He can't resist the temptation of you and he'll just kill you without answers. We don't want that, do we?" I resisted my own urge to nod.

  "Unless Avrey holds himself together and does his own speaking, then I'm not believing a word you say, Timmy." I growled, then suddenly someone laughed loudly, a female laugh. 

  Someone stepped out from the shadows behind me, I couldn't turn my body enough to get a good look, but I had a pretty good idea who was there, "You're just a wimp, "Rebeckah", oh wait, Casey, right?" 

  She laughed loudly and came into view, "I don't know what your part in this is, Samantha, but whatever it is, you're going down the wrong path!" I warned her, but she just nodded, making a mocking puppy-dog face.

  "Oh yes, I'm doing something so horrible, going about my lifestyle. It's what we all did." She shrugged, and went to sit on the small lawn chair ahead of me. 

  "What are you talking about?" I whispered, she rolled her eyes. "Why, my entire family did this type of stuff, duh, why else would I even know about this shit." She raised her nails towards her eyes, glaring at them.