Chapter Ten: Samantha

Harry was like a drug. I couldn't get enough of him. The rest of the week was spent with him and his family, forgetting that the outside world existed. We spent our nights cuddled together, bare bodies touching as we whispered about everything and nothing.

                  Today was the day we met at the airport and departed for Australia. Getting Harry up this morning was no easy task, but we managed to make it to the airport on time. It was hard for me not to hold his hand as we made our way to meet everyone else, but all eyes were on us. I pulled my phone out to check off some things from my to-do list, but it was mostly to make me look busy.

                  The boys embraced Harry when he approached, giving him a hard pat on the back. They hugged me as well, which was a surprising gesture, but I figured it was because they'd come up with their own theories about what was going on between Harry and I. They gave him a look, but he just shook his head and chuckled as they made their way to the private plane.

                  Vivian fell into step with me, her fingers clicking away on her phone. Did she ever look up from that thing? "So, you stayed with Harry?" she asked blatantly.

                  "Yes," I gulped. "I shouldn't have lied to you. I just didn't know how you would feel."

                  She just chuckled. "You're not the first crew member for one of the boys to have a fling with." When she said fling, my stomach dropped. This was more than a fling, right? Harry told me we had a connection. I felt it. Didn't he? "No one knows, correct?"

                  I shook my head. "His family does. He's telling the boys today, but we're not going public until we're absolutely comfortable," I explained.

                  "So I'm assuming if I'm faced with the question if Harry is seeing anyone, the answer is no."

                  The thought of having to pretend that Harry and I weren't together was enough to make my insides churn like crazy. Of course I didn't want to hide or deny our relationship, but I also didn't want the attention, rumors, and drama associated with it being out in the open. "That's right," I reluctantly answered.

                  As I stepped onto the plane, all the boys looked directly at me. "What?" I asked.

                  "There's our girl," Liam cooed.

                  I laughed as Harry stepped up and playfully smacked him on the chest. "Your girl?"

                  "I'm guessing that you told them," I said.

                  Harry put his arm around me and I relaxed into him. It was amazing how at ease I felt around him. "I had to. They practically wouldn't stop bugging me about it."