Chapter 26

There was a knock on the door. "Come in." Soda yelled. I jumped awake, "Sorry." He mumbled and kissed my cheek. "Steve's here." 

"Oh." I sat up a bit, as Steve came in. 

"Hey guys, everything okay?" He asked sitting down in a chair across the room. 

"Sort of." Soda looked at me. "We are okay, but I mean we have a small situation." 

"What is it?" He asked. 

"Well, we aren't sure but we think Alex might be pregnant." Soda took my hand as I looked down. 

"Really?" He asked looking at us. 

I slowly nodded. "I'm worried about leaving her. I want you to be here for her to help her though stuff, your my best friend." Soda looked at Steve.

"I mean, wow, of course I'll help. I mean just tell me what you want me to do and I'll try my best." Steve nodded. 

"I'm going to leave that up to her mostly, I just want you to stop by once a day to make sure she is okay." Soda rubbed my side. 

"Yeah of course I can do that." Steve agreed. 

"Thank you so much." Soda got up and shook hands with Steve. "Oh and don't tell the rest of the gang, I'll let her do that later." 

"Of course man, that's what I'm here for. I'm going to go, I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled at us. 

"Bye." We both smiled. 

Once Steve left I looked at Soda. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "You okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah." I nodded and lean into him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. 

I laid my head on his shoulder. "We need to get everything figured out today." I mumbled softly. 

"I know." He rubbed my side. "I just don't know where to start." 

"I know, we need to come up with names, how to tell the gang, how we are going to take care of everything," My voice cracked and I started crying. 

"Hey, babe. It's gonna be okay, we will figure this all out." He rubbed my side. 

I hid my face into his chest. "It's okay." He rubbed my side. "Well to tell the gang, can I write you a letter and you can give it to then when you decide to tell them? I really want to be able to tell them." 

"Okay." I nodded. "We can do that." I looked up at him. "I'm sorry you won't get to tell them in person." 

"It's okay." He looked at me. "It's not the most ideal but it works." 

I slowly took his hand and held it. "It will work out." I smiled at him a bit. 

"I know." He nodded. 

I slowly leaned up and kissed him. He pulled me onto his lap as we sat there. I lay into him and held him close. 

"Do you want to go take another one?" He ask rubbing my side after a while. It was getting pretty late and I figured we would be going to bed soon. 

"Yeah." I got up. "Do you want me to bring it out here before we look?" 

"It's up to you." He smiled softly. 

"I'll be right back." I smiled and kissed him. I went to the bathroom and took it. I came back out and sat down beside Soda, I put the test down on the table and looked at him. 

"It's okay." He smiled and kissed my cheek. He held my hand as I watched the clock after 3 minutes I looked at the test, positive. I handed it to him and he smiled. "So we are going to be having a kid." He smiled pulling me close. 

"Are you mad?" I asked. 

"No? Why would I be? I've always wanted to have a kid." He looked at me. 

"But you are leaving, you won't get to see them until they are like 1 and a half." I mumbled softly. 

"It's okay, you can send me pictures so I'll get to see them and you can show them pictures of me so they know what I look like." He smiled. 

I smiled and leaned into him. "Thank you for being so positive and happy about this, I couldn't do it without you." I looked up at him. 

"Of course babe, I love you." He kissed me. "Come on lets go lay down and we can keep talking." 

We got up and he took my hand as we went back to our bedroom. We made all the plans, where the baby would stay, how I would buy anything I needed for the baby, about when we would tell the gang, and we decide to just write names back and forth until we found some we liked. I promised the day I found out the gender I would write him a letter and send it that day. 

"Good night baby, I love you so much don't forget that." He pulled me close. 

"I love you more than anything." I lean into him. "Stay safe and come home." 

Soda's POV

I pulled her close and bit my lip. I didn't know anyway to answer that. I couldn't promise that I would come home and I didn't want to upset her. I just held her close. After a while she fell asleep. 

I laid there a little longer, I couldn't believe this was going to be my last night here in 2 years. I was going to miss everyone so much and I was so nervous to go leave. After a while I finally fell asleep. 

I woke up to the sound of the alarm and I knew it was early. "Baby wake up." I gently rubbed her arm. 

She slowly woke up and looked at me, her eyes started to water and I couldn't help but look away as mine did too. I couldn't cry, I had to be strong for her. I couldn't maker her more nervous as it is. 

"I need to get ready." I got up and kissed her forehead. I left our room to go shower to get myself together and I got ready, I went back into our room and he was laying there crying still. 

"Baby," I mumbled softly sitting beside her and rubbing her side. 

"You can't leave me." She cried curling into a ball. 

"I don't have a choice." I said softly. 

Authors note: Hey guys! It's been a long time I know I'm sorry! I worked a crazy amount over the summer and then school started and I'm just starting to get into the swing of things anyways I'm going to try and start updating my stories again! I hope you enjoyed this! Let me know if you have any feed back I really appreciate it! Thank you so much!