2

I looked at him in horror, heart crashing instantly.

"Y-You don't recognize me? " I asked.

He shook his head, "How do you know my name? "

I was about to answer him but he suddenly chuckles, "Ah, I'm such a fool. You must've seen my nametag. "

Jimin pointed at his nametag which is on the left of his suit, "But seriously, I don't know who you are. I think you have mistaken me for someone. "

I stuttered, unsure how to answer him. How could he not remember me? How could he is still alive? I.. I thought-

"Oops, it's already passed midnight. I should go now, bye. " he said awkwardly, walking off.

"Jimin! " I yelled, but he didn't turn around. Instead, he walks straight to the carpark and entered his car.

The next morning...

Was it all just a dream? Or it does happen..?

I saw my jogging shoes covered in mud, and I'm 100% sure last night wasn't just a dream. I did saw Jimin! But sadly he doesn't even know who am I.

I thought I could forget him and start a new life, but why he's alive now? Not that I don't want him to be alive, but he doesn't even know me. Why?

"Maybe it was his doppleganger? " I asked myself, walking into the bathroom, "No. It couldn't be.. There's no way his doppleganger has the same name. It is him! "

I looked at the clock and my eyes went wide.

"Fuck! " I cursed, putting on my clothes real quick and applied some makeup before running out from my apartment. I'm gonna be late on my first day of work!

I reached at the company at 9:45 a.m., which means I still have 5 minutes. Aish, today is such an unlucky day. Both of the elevators were out of service, I had to use the emergency staircase since the third elevator is only for VIPs and the CEO.

I sprained my ankle on the way running up to meet my manager. Hissing in pain, I forced myself to climb the stairs even my ankle hurts like bitch.

"You're 2 minutes late. " my manager said in a crossed tone, tapping her foot.

"I'm so sorry. " I bowed.

"Since today's your first day of work, I'll let you off. Now, take these documents and follow me to the meeting room. The CEO is waiting for us. "

"Ah, okay. " I obeyed, gathering the scattered documents on her table and followed behind her, trying not to show any pain. Damn, I hope the pain goes away soon. I'm currently walking like a limping old woman.

"Why are you walking like that? "

Ah, seems like my manager saw me walking in a weird way.

"Oh, I kinda hurt myself on the way up just now. It's no big deal, don't worry. " I quickly said, smiling.

She nodded and opened the meeting room's door. The room is still empty and dark. My manager switched on the lights and asked me to place the documents and files on the table, while she connects the laptop to the projector.

"So, all you have to do is make a report of our meeting. "

But but but.. I thought I was hired to be one of the member of their designing team. :(

The door was slided open to the side, revealing a young man with black suit. I immediately recognised the guy, and seemed like he also recognised me.

"Jimin?! "