37

"Jackson. " Namjoon called out, as if calling out for his lover's name. Yoongi was stifling a laugh while eavesdropping on their conversations.

"Did you stalked me? " Jackson scoffed, taking a sip from his iced coffee.

"No. I just waited you here, since morning. " said Namjoon, smiling sheepishly, "I came here to apologize for what I've said. "

Jackson looked at Namjoon for a few seconds before sighing out loud, "It's not fair, Namjoon. Whenever I wanted to meet up with you, I would text you and you'll never respond or just reject me. "

Yoongi choked on his tea, disgusted by Jackson's comment. 'Why does he sounds so weird?', Yoongi thought, 'He sounded like a clingy side bitch.'

Namjoon cleared his throat, "Sorry about that. Anyway.. I apologized for my words that day. They may sound harsh, but what I'm saying is the truth— "

Yoongi slapped his own forehead, shaking in disagreement. 'And I thought he's smart.'

"Stop. " Jackson interrupted Namjoon's sentence and continued, "I should've trusted what you said. "

"Huh? "
"Say what? "

Yoongi accidentally exposed his identity by turning around and pulling down his mask. Jackson was shocked, unable to make out any words.

"W-Why is he here? " Jackson asked, finally found the ability to speak.

"I was eavesdropping. " Yoongi shrugged, "So, back to the topic. Continue what you're going to say, please. "

"Two days ago, after Ha Yun and I.. Fucked. " Jackson muttered, "She left her phone behind and I found out something. Something that I couldn't forgive her, because I think what she did was very cruel. "

Flashback..

Jackson lied on his bed for the whole day, still unable to recover from the heartbreak. He sighed, turning side to side, trying to sleep but eventually failed.

Just when he finally felt tired, a loud 'ding' came from the nightstand. Jackson groaned, sitting up and grabbed the device. It was Ha Yun's phone. She left it behind.

There's a new unread message, and Jackson couldn't bear the curiosity, so he decided to read through all her texts. There was a new text from 'Soo Young'. He tapped on the text and read their conversation.

How's your plan going?

It's going well, but..

Jimin is still so cold towards me

Is he still dating (Y/N)?

No, they broke up

I managed to break the couple

congratulate me ;)

Yeah congratulations

Anyway, does anyone knows
that the baby isn't Jimin's?

No, except you

Promise me you won't tell
anyone about this

We didn't even fucked

Of course I won't

I know lol, you said he
vomited all night and you
even had to clean up his mess

So, is it Jackson's?

Nope

It's Hong Jisoo's

WOT

The church boy?! Are
you serious right now?

Hoe, you gotta be kidding me

LOL no one can resist me

Not even that church boy

I'm gonna trick Jimin in marrying
me and make him mine for life

And I'm not afraid to hurt anyone
if anyone gets in my way

You're scary

Wish you luck [read]

Jackson heard the sound of the doorbell. Quickly, he pressed on the text and selected 'unread'. He then rushed down and opened the door, only to reveal Ha Yun.

"I came back to get my phone. " she said.

Jackson handed the phone to her without saying anything. Ha Yun then cupped his cheeks and kissed him on the lips, grinding her crotch on his.

"Jimin's busy tonight, wanna go for another round? " she asked seductively. Jackson pulled away from her and shook his head.

"No, I'm fine. Let's not contact each other again. " Jackson said, finally able to give up on his crush. He wouldn't want to date someone who does something gross like her. He wouldn't want to date someone who ruins people's relationship.

"Fine. " she scoffed, stomping out from his house. Jackson immediately thought of Namjoon's words. He regretted not listening to Namjoon.

Flashback ends..

"Where's the evidence then? " Yoongi asked.

"Uh.. " Jackson's voice trailed off, "I forgot to take pictures of their conversation. "

"What?! " Namjoon exclaimed, "Ugh, this is why I don't hang out with ignorant people like you. "

"Hey! You hang out with Yoongi too! "

"Excuse me?! "

The three of them argued for an hour, dissing and roasting each other. Finally, Namjoon came up with another plan.

"I just hope this will work. "

"I have to sacrifice?! " Yoongi yelled.

Jackson rolled his eyes at Yoongi's dramatic remark.
"Just meet up with Ha Yun and take her phone, that's all. She's your cousin. " Namjoon explained, "I'm not asking you to sacrifice your body to her. "

"Ah. " Yoongi nodded, "Okay. But what if she deletes their conversation? "

"Then we'll think of another plan. " Namjoon answered, "For (Y/N)'s sake. "