5

Beep beep

"Ah, finally. " I sighed, "It's time to go home. "

"Wait. " a female staff named Hye Mi stopped me as I was about to shut down my desktop, "You have to finish writing this. "

She threw a thick file on my desk, making a loud sound as the pens on my desk bounced a little. Ah, I really hate her. She has been ticking me off since morning. Seriously, what did I do? Did I offended her?

"But it's already 8:30 p.m. I should go home now. " I said.

She scoffed, "Have you ever heard what's overtime? " she shook her head as she walks away, her heels making loud clicking sounds.

"What a bitch. " I mumbled under my breath.

I finally finished my work at 11:30 p.m. Hah, I'm so proud of myself. Everyone had left the company already. I looked up and saw Jimin is still in his office. How very coincident, he looked up too and his eyes met mine.

Jimin grinned and stood up, turning off the lights before exiting his office. I stood up too, grabbing my bag and ready to head home.

"Hey. " he called out, "Where are you going? "

"Home, duh. " I rolled my eyes, "Bye. "

When I was about to take a step, I lose my balance because the pain is coming back and now it's unbearable. Jimin caught me in time and asked what's wrong.

"I.. I sprained my ankle. " I said shyly.

He chuckled, "On your first day of work? You sure are clumsy. "

"Get on, I'll bring you to the hospital now. " Jimin said, squatting down and offering me a piggyback ride.

"No way. I'm not gonna jump on my boss and ask him to carry me. "

"But you did. You saw me in the park and you literally jumped on me, hugging me so tight. " said Jimin.

Still, I refused to accept his offer. He got impatient and suddenly turned around to face me.

"Fine. I'll do it myself. "

"What are you- Ah! " I screamed when he lifted me up in bridal style, "Put me down! "

"It's a responsible for me to take care of my staff. " he said, "Now, let's go~ "

I kept protesting but he held me in place, and finally I gave up. I lost so much energy struggling.

Jimin carried me all the way to his car, and slowly and carefully put me on the passenger's seat. He drove me to the nearby hospital and carried me into the hospital. The nurses couldn't help but looked at us in awe. They kept praising Jimin's appearance. Yeah, sure he's handsome. But his personality makes you wanna smack his face with a frying pan.

"Ah! It hurts! " I yelled when the doctor twisted my ankle.

"Done. " the doctor said.

"Are you kidding me? With just a twist, my ankle is healed? " I scoffed.

"Thanks a lot, Jong Suk. " Jimin patted the doctor's shoulder, "Yah, Jong Suk is the best doctor I've ever met. His skills are unbeatable. "

"I'm flattered. " Jong Suk chuckled, "Is this your girlfriend, Jimin? "

Jimin looked at me for a second and shrugged, "I don't know. "

"No! I'm just his staff! "

Jong Suk put his hand under his chin and rubbed it, "Weird. Usually he doesn't treat his staff so nice. You're special to him. "

"Of course. She's pretty