11

Slight mature content ahead --

"What is it, Mr. Park? " I asked nervously while standing before him. Jimin looked at me with piercing gaze, making me getting nervous than before.

"Go out with me. " he said.

"I'm sorry? "

"Apology accepted. " Jimin smirked, "I want to take you to a place. Tonight. "

"No, I ain't going to your house and Netflix and Chill- "

"I did not say that. But since you like it so much, I'll just take you home- "

"No! " I exclaimed, "Fine.. I'll go out with you, just for tonight. Anywhere but your house. "

"So hotel's fine? " Jimin teased.

"Yah- "

Jimin gestured me to go beside him. I shakily walked to his left and he pulled me down, making me sit on his lap. He embraced me from the back and licked my earlobe. Shrieking, I struggled and tried to get out from his hug, but eventually failed.

"'Yah'? " he scoffed, "Didn't I told you? I'm still your boss at work, do not drop the honorifics. "

His hands travelled down to my thigh, caressing them as he whispers, "Let's continue what we did in the elevator just now. "

"No- Ah.. " I accidentally let out a moan as Jimin sucked my neck.

"God, your moans are so sexy. I wanna hear more of them. " Jimin said, his hands entered my shorts and rub my private part.

I shouldn't say this but, I actually enjoyed it.

"Do you want daddy to eat you out, sweetheart? "

I refused to answer. Suddenly, Jimin inserted a finger into me, causing me to yell a 'yes'.

"Good. " he chuckled, rubbing my clit slowly.

knock knock

"Mr. Park, can I come in? " someone knocked on the door and asked.

Jimin quickly pulled out his hand from my shorts and cleared his throat while I fixed my clothes and stood in front of his desk.

"Come in. "

Kwang Ja came in and bowed, "Mr. Park, this is the design you wanted to see. "

Kwang Ja handed Jimin a file of different designs. Jimin looked at them for about few minutes before nodding his head in approval.

"I have to say.. " Jimin's voice trailed off, "You improved a lot. "

Jimin flashed a smile and a wide grin spreaded across Kwang Ja's face. Kwang Ja bowed once again and exclaimed:

"Thank you so much for your compliment! "

"Mmhmm, now off you go. " Jimin shooed Kwang Ja out of his office. When Kwang Ja turned his back to Jimin, Jimin sucked his index finger which covered by my juices, licking them slowly.

I blushed crimson red and followed behind Kwang Ja, my hormones keep rising as the scene where Jimin fingered me replayed in my mind.

JIMIN'S POV:

Chuckling, I opened my laptop and searched for porns. I went to

I walked to the door and locked it before slumping back down on my office chair. As the video played, I unzipped my trouser and stroked my erected member.

Again, I moaned (Y/N)'s name when I reached my climax. Chest heaving up and down, I breathed heavily as I come down from my high.

She drives me crazy.