22

Le time skip brought to you by Suga's mixtape >>

"I bought a present for you. " said Jimin while handing me a present box with white ribbon attached on it. "Go ahead, open it. "

"Is this another expensive gift? I told you before stop buying me- "

"No, no. Those are not expensive, trust me. " he cut me off and smiled sheepishly.

I untied the ribbon and opened the lid of the box, revealing a pair of sparkly light blue heels, which matched the evening gown I was wearing now.

"These look expensive though.. " I eyed Jimin suspiciously, but he put up an innocent look.

"Come on, we don't have much time. The party's at 6, we need to get your hair done. "

--

"I have to dye my hair again? " I scoffed in disbelief, "No, I refuse to. This'll cause damage to my pretty hair. "

"Stop being stubborn and sit still. " he hissed. Jimin turned to the barber and talked to her, "I want you to dye her hair into blonde and make the hairstyle whatever you girls do when you're going to a party or prom. "

"Yes, sir. " she answered and nodded.

After a few hours of hairdo and makeover, Jimin examined my face closely and clicked his tongue, trying to hide his obvious smile.

"Aish, you look damn gorgeous. " he praised, "What did I do to deserve such beautiful woman like you? "

I bit my lip shyly and kept my gaze low. Jimin pinched my cheeks lightly and chuckled, "Don't bite those pretty lips, unless you want some lipstick on your teeth. "

--

We arrived at the beach in 50 minutes and I can already see the huge villa with shimmering lights. The music was blasting so loud that I could even hear the beats far away. The driver drove up to the villa and stopped in front of it.

This is my first time going to a party like this. There are lots of attractive ladies, which makes me felt insecure. I guess Jimin noticed my change of expression, he placed his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry, they're not even beautiful. All they have was thick make-ups and strong, disgusting perfumes. Shall we, m'lady? " he teased.

I stuck out my tongue and him before getting out from the limousine with him. The guards checked the guest list before letting us in. Jimin led me into the villa to meet his friend.

And there stood a tall guy, his blonde hair slicked back and he's wearing a latest, limited-edition Rolex watch. I can tell he's super, super rich. When he turned around, our eyes met and his lips were parted, just like mine.

"(Y/N)? " he asked.

"Kim Nam Joon? "