29

HA YUN'S POV:

-DAILY NEWS-

11th May, 2016 Monday

The fashion week which held in Paris, France was a blast! This time, the theme was based on different fairy tales' characters, and the costumes were focused on the villains in the fairy tales, which surprised every one.

We interviewed some of the designers and guests, here's their comments:

"This is one of the most exciting and best fashion show I've ever attended. It's good to see there are lots of new aspiring designers recently. " 

— Yves Saint Laurent

"What can I say? This fashion show deserved everyone's applause. Especially when the last model came out. I've never seen such beautiful, breathtaking masterpiece. "

— Zac Posen

"I can't deny I'm surprised to see the designs. I love every piece of them, but the last one is my favourite! I would like to buy it and treasure it, if it's for sale though. "

— Christian Siriano

"Heol, you call that beautiful? That's the last thing I'm gonna wear in the world. Ugh. " I cringed in disgust. Is every one blind or what? How can they admire such shitty costume?

"Babe, what are you doing? "

I turned around and pushed Jackson off, "I'm not your 'babe', don't call me that. "

Jackson frowned, "After what we did every time, does them meant nothing to you? "

I nodded, "Duh. You're just my fuckbuddy anyway. "

He sighed, putting on his clothes and left my room. Smirking, I changed into some nice, fresh clothes and ready to meet Jimin. He promised he'll go on a date with me. Hah, I knew I'm way better than that (Y/N).

--

"어, Jimin! " I exclaimed, waving at him as I spotted him standing outside of the cafe.

He looked at me and smiled, pushing the door and walked towards me. "Hey. "

"Ah, I missed every moment we spent together back then. We would always have coffee dates, just like now. "

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, "Uh.. I think you misunderstood. This is not a date, Ha Yun. I'm just meeting you, as a friend. " he said, emphasizing the 'friend' word.

When I was about to speak, I saw (Y/N) came into the cafe and walked to our direction. Glaring at her, I hissed: "Why is she here? I didn't invite her. "

"Well, I did. I think it would be weird if I didn't invite my girlfriend along, don't you think so? " asked Jimin with a sly grin, "Hey babe. "

(Y/N) looked surprise when she saw me, "Jimin, why did you ask me to come? "

"Join us for some coffee. " said Jimin. I shot daggers at her, "You're supposed to be at work. This is our date, how dare you interrupt us. " I hissed.

"D-Date? " she stammered. I smirked in victory, knowing that she's gonna be jealous of us. Jimin grabbed her hand and kissed it, "No, it's not a date, (Y/N). We're just having a small reunion, that's all. Come on, join us. "

"Hmm.. If you say so. " said (Y/N), sitting next to Jimin. I cursed her mentally before calling the waitress to take our orders.

"I'll have a hot chocolate and a piece of blueberry cheese cake. " I ordered, planning to take revenge on her. After we all ordered, the waitress went back to the counter.

"So.. You guys had been friends for so long? " (Y/N) asked.

"Of course! There's a lot of things you don't know about Jimin. I knew him the best. " I bragged, smiling proudly.

"Ah.. " she responded, trying to hide that obvious frown on her face.

"Here's your hot chocolate, miss. And your iced mocha, sir. " the waitress said, slowly placing the cups on the table. I purposely reached my hand to the front and 'accidentally' flipped the hot chocolate over. (Y/N) yelped in pain when the hot chocolate spilled all over her shirt.

Jimin stood up and scolded, "Yah, how could you do that to (Y/N)?! "

"Jimin, she didn't do it on purpose. " (Y/N) said, giving me a reassuring smile, "It's okay, I'll just clean myself up. "

"No, let's just leave here. " Jimin deadpanned, "I made a mistake meeting you, Ha Yun. I thought you're still the sweet Ha Yun I knew. "

"Jimin— "

"It's raining now, just wait inside. I'll drive my car here. " Jimin said to (Y/N). When Jimin left, (Y/N) turned to me and smirked.

"What? You gon' cry? " she scoffed, "Listen here bitch, I don't give a fuck how close you were with my boyfriend, you hear me? He's mine now, and he'll never be yours. So go on and die by drowning yourself or whatever, just don't bother Jimin. "

"Heol. I knew you aren't that kind. I don't even know what Jimin saw in you. "

"And I don't even know why he's friends with you. "

My hands balled up into fists, jaw clenched, totally speechless at her remark.

YOUR POV:

I ain't no weak girl like those in fanfictions and k-dramas. Sorry if you think I'm mean, but this is me, and no one could change my personality.

Ha Yun went speechless, staring at me with eyes filled with anger and jealousy. Smirking once again, I walked out from the cafe as I spotted Jimin's car outside.

"Hey, why do you look so happy suddenly? " asked Jimin. I grinned happily and beamed proudly, "Well, I stood up for myself, and I'm really proud of myself right now. Don't you think I deserve an award for being the sassy queen? "

"How about, I give you a reward tonight? " Jimin said, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Sure, my period just ended anyway. " I winked at Jimin.

A/N: I remembered there's a 'Jackson' working with (Y/N), but there are two different Jackson, alright? This Jackson in this chapter is Ha Yun's fuckbuddy that secretly likes her.