17

"Still mad at me? " Jimin asked as we both got on the plane.

I ignored him and pretended to sleep. Suddenly, I felt a pair of lips pressed against mine. My eyes shot wide open as my palm ready to connect with his cheek, but Jimin held my hand before I could slap him.

"Maybe we can do a quickie in the washroom. " he whispered sexily.

"No, thank you. " I snapped, glaring at him.

"Fine. " he shrugged, "Then we'll have to do it after we land Seoul. "

"I'm not gonna fuck with you, Jimin. After what you did to me, you jerk. "

He pouted cutely. Ha, 100-0 real quick. Whining, Jimin swung my arm back and forth as he was using his puppy eyes to beg me.

"Please? I'm sorry, I was too... Jealous. " he admitted, averting his gaze from me.

"Jealous? Why would you be jealous? " I asked, "It's not like you're my boyfriend or what. "

"But I like you. "

"And I don't. "

"No, you do. I can tell you're into me. " Jimin beamed proudly.

Rolling my eyes, I turned to the side and tried to get some rest.

After arriving Seoul..

"I'm going home. " I mumbled tiredly as I grabbed my luggage and ready to take a cab.

Jimin pulled me backwards, causing me to stumble and almost land my butt on the ground.

"What's the matter with you?! " I shouted.

"I'll send you home. " he said.

"No. "

"Yes, I'm your boss and you have to listen to me. " Jimin said and dragged me into a black car before I could do anything.

The driver got out and let Jimin drives. Grumbling, I sat on the passenger's seat and pouted. Jimin looked at me and smiled sweetly, helping me to buckle the seat belt.

"I expect a 'thank you' from you. " said Jimin.

"I didn't ask you to help. " I retorted back.

"Yah- "

"Just focus on the road. " I cut him off. Jimin sighed in defeat, slightly pouting as he turns the steering to the left.

--

"Why the fuck are we here? I thought you supposed to take me home? " I hissed, crossing my arms.

"Consider this as your home too. " he replied cockily as he smirked.

I gave up arguing with him, so I just unbuckled my seat belt and hopped off the car. Jimin led me to his bedroom and at first I refused to go in because I'm scared he might do something inappropriate.

I bit my inside cheeks and slowly walked into his room cautiously. Jimin closed the door and sat on the edge of his bed, patting the empty space beside him.

"Come here. "

I sat awkwardly beside him, 1 meter apart from him. He chuckled and pulled me closer by wrapping his arm around my waist. Ah, he smells so nice- Wait, what? ._.

"Do you remember back then when I said I want to be with you? "

I nodded and blushed.

"I guess you already confirmed your feelings? " asked Jimin.

"I don't know- "

"Listen to me first. I know this may sound weird but, when I'm with you, I felt... Different. You're different from other girls. All they wanted from me was money, not love. While you.. I felt nice and comfortable around you. And every time I hang out with you, it's like deja vu- I mean, I felt like we had known each other for a long time ago. "

Perhaps he's starting to gain back his memory..?

"When I first saw you in the park, I felt you're very familiar, but I just can't remember who you are. "

I remained silent. Jimin held my hands and rubbed it with his thumb, "I don't care if we had ever met or not, but I still love you. I truly do. "

"Jimin-ah. "

"I demand an answer now. If you don't like me, I won't mind. But please, I need an answer. "

"Okay.. I'll be your girlfriend. " I said and smiled. Jimin's eyes widened and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"R-Really?! Oh my gosh, yas! " Jimin cheered, hugging me so tight that I almost lost my breath.

"J-Jimin you're s-suffocating me! " I stuttered. Jimin let go of me and grinned.

"I can't believe this! Aish, thank you! " he pecked my lips while cupping my cheeks.

I stared at him in confusion, "Aren't you gonna do more than a kiss? I mean you're always horny 24/7. "

"What? Do you want me to do more than kissing? Sure, come on- " he tried to push me down on the bed but I stopped him.

"Nope. "

"Fine. "