30

"Baby, my friend invited us to his club tonight. Wanna join? " Jimin asked, playing with my hair.

"Nah.. I'm still sore and exhausted. " I mumbled.

"Then, should daddy prepare you a hot bath now? To soothe your muscles. " he said in a sexy voice. I playfully hit his chest and giggled, "Stop your daddy kink. "

"But you were screaming daddy so loud last night. Stop denying that you actually have a daddy kink too. " said Jimin.

"I never denied, yet I never admit. " I answered, "And please do. I really need a hot bath. "

"Alright, give me a few minutes. " Jimin said, then went into the bathroom.

"Thank you daddy! "

Jimin groaned and cursed under his breath after hearing what I said. I laughed to myself, pulling up the covers as I felt a sudden chill down my spine.

JIMIN'S POV:

While (Y/N) was in the bathroom, I gathered her clothes and her undergarments which are on the floor. I picked up a red, lacy bra and suddenly, it reminds me of a similar scene.

I remembered (Y/N) yelled at me for stealing her bra, but what happens after that? Or am I just imagining stuff? Aish, I've been having the same situation recently, although I don't know it's a good thing or not.

"Jimin, pass me the towel. " (Y/N) said.

"Do you want me to come in and help you to dry your body? " I asked, taking the towel in my hand and ready to go into the bathroom.

"No! Every time you do that we ended up having sex in the bathroom! " she snapped, causing me to choke on my saliva.

After passing her the towel, I went to my closet to choose my outfit for tonight's party. Sigh, as a CEO of a well-known company, I can't even reject invitations, because that'll make me look bad. Guess I should just go home earlier tonight.

"(Y/N), do you think this look good on me? " I asked (Y/N), who was tying her bathrobe belt. She looked at me for a few seconds and hummed in response, "You look good in anything, Jiminie. "

She hugged me from behind and kissed my neck, "But I love it when you're wearing nothing. " she whispered, making my member go hard again.

I growled, threatening to fuck her on the spot. "Babe, stop seducing me. "

"I wasn't. " she giggled, "Anyway.. Come home earlier tonight, will you? "

I nodded, "Anything for my precious princess. " I teased, kissing her on the forehead, "Do you want me to drop you off on my way to the party? "

"Nah, I'll just stay here and try to design something since I'm the famous designer's girlfriend, right? "

"Yeah, do whatever you want. I'll be home at 11. Wait for me, okay? "

"Okay. "

--

My friend, Eric, just got here from Canada and he was throwing this huge ass party at this super famous club. He invited some of our high school friends and I was hoping he didn't invite Ha Yun. But he did.

"Omo, Jimin! I didn't expect to see you here. " Ha Yun beamed excitedly. I faked a smile and excused myself, but she held me back.

"Come on, let's take a selfie first. " she whined. I'm tired of her whining, so I gave in and forced a smile while she's puckering her lips, so close to my cheek.

"Aye, Jimin mah mannnnn! " Eric exclaimed, giving me a bro hug, "Where's your girlfriend? "

"Probably fucking with someone somewhere else. " Ha Yun mumbled under her breath. Eric took her words as a joke, so he was just laughing along, but I knew she's serious.

"I don't care whether if it's a joke or not, but don't you dare disrespect my girlfriend again! " I growled.

"Hey, chill Jimin. " Eric said, "Come on, don't give me that sour look, I just got here and I expect every one to be happy. "

Sighing, I muttered an 'okay' before making my way through the crowd to get some drinks. Hell, it's really boring without (Y/N) around. Welp, I guess I'm addicted to her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"What can I get you, sir? " a bartender asked politely.

"I'll have the Banyuls and Maury. " I said. It's one of my favourite strong wine from France. The taste of the wine is oh, so rich.

"I'll have a vodka. " a familiar voice came from my left. I glanced over the left to see the owner of the voice, and it was none other than Ha Yun. I rolled my eyes and continued enjoying my wine.

"Park Ji Min, do you hate me that much? " she sighed, looking at me with saddened eyes.

"I do now. I'm so disappointed in you, Ha Yun. Ever since you met my girlfriend in my office, you became a whole new person. In a bad way. " I stated.

"I'm just... Jealous. " she confessed, "You promised you'll make me as your girlfriend if I successfully slimmed down. "

"You know, that's just a motivation for you. I don't want to see you addicted to those junk foods and hurt your own health. I never thought you'll take it seriously. "

"No. I'm sure if (Y/N) never appears in your life, you'll still choose me in the end, Jimin. " she hissed, "I can prove it to you, I'm way better than her. She's nothing compared to me. Tell me, what did she do to make you fall for her? Seduce you with her body? "

"I seduced her first, for your information. " I groaned, "Ha Yun, please stop all these nonsense. We will never date. "

"Fine. " she scoffed, mumbling something under her breath. I was starting to get drunk so I couldn't make out what she said. My vision went blur as my head aches. Weird, I've never gotten so drunk this fast before.

The last thing I knew was me being dragged into a black car as darkness enveloped me...

Uh oh.