33

After Jimin left my apartment that day, I didn't go to work for almost a week. I'm afraid to face him, though I did nothing wrong. I'm afraid I might break down if I saw him, but still, I can't just keep on avoiding him.

And today, I had no choice but to go to work. With a heavy heart, I dragged my feet into the building and walked into my personal office. Good thing Jimin isn't in his office now.

When I switched on all the lights, I saw an envelope on my desk. It's from Jimin. It says:

Dear (Y/N),

I don't know how to start, but, I'll apologize to you first. I don't want you to lose your faith in me. Please give me a chance to explain. I need to see you face to face. I actually had no idea what had happened that night. I should've just told you the truth, but I was scared. I am scared of losing you.

So please, when you finished reading this letter, please call me and meet up with me.

Sincerely yours,
Park j.m.

Should I? Yes. Everyone does mistake. They deserve forgiveness, plus Ha Yun is one bad sneaky bitch and she might planned something. But how can I call him? I broke my phone. Suddenly, Manager Jun passed by and I stopped her.

"Um, Manager Jun, have you seen Mr. Park? "

"Yeah. He's at the pantry. "

I thanked her and rushed towards the pantry. When I was about to go in, I saw Ha Yun and Jimin standing across each other.

"Jimin. " she called out. Fuck that nasty voice.

"Ha Yun, stop. I didn't even know we had sex that night! Look, it was just a mistake. I would never ever fuck with you. "

"But Jimin- I'm pregnant! I.. I took the pregnancy test yesterday and it was positive. "

"W-What? "

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I left the scene. I don't want to listen to their conversation any longer. It breaks my heart. I felt so suffocated. This isn't the first time I was cheated on, but I felt so heartbroken. Maybe it's because I love him too much..

But what can I do? Ha Yun's pregnant, and it's Jimin's. I can't just take Jimin away from her and make her a single mother, right? That's cruel. The child's innocent. He or she doesn't deserve this.

Although I hate Ha Yun that bitch very much, I can't do this.

"(Y/N)! " Jimin yelled my name. I turned around and gave him a sad smile.

"(Y/N), please.. T-The baby- What if it's not mine- "

"Jimin, you and I both know I hate Ha Yun very much, but this is wrong! We can't be together, right after what you did to her. You have to take full responsibility, Park Ji Min. "

"I know, but still, what if the baby is some random guy she fucked- "

"Enough. " I cut him off, "Don't be so immature. This is the best for the three of us. "

I felt like I'm in a K-Drama, I meant, how could something so dramatic happened to me? First, Jimin as a spirit who refuses to leave my house. And now? He's alive again, and when we're madly in love, Ha Yun came into our lives and destroyed our relationship.

"I still love you. " Jimin whispered, letting go of my hand and sobbed silently. I was crying too, couldn't hold back any longer. I gave Jimin one last hug before leaving.