3

The manager freaked out. She nudged me in the waist and scolded me.

"Yah, he's our CEO! You should not address him informally! " she said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Park. She's new here. "

"Ah, it's okay. " Jimin reassured, smiling warmly, "What's your name? I didn't get it yesterday. "

Jimin, you're still so kind and nice.

"M-My name is (Y/N). "

Damn it, why did I stuttered?! I used to talk to him comfortably without feeling nervous.

"What a pretty name. " he chuckled, "Are you single? "

Oh, so he's still the same. Flirty and all.

I looked at him blankly, and he chuckled again.

"I'm just kidding. Jin Hye-ah, I have to go to the washroom. Don't start the meeting first, alright? " he said to my manager.

She nodded, "I got it. "

When Jimin left, she looked at me and I knew what's gonna happen. She bombarded me with questions like what's my relationship with Jimin and what about 'yesterday'.

"It's kinda.. Complicated. " I murmured.

"Are you his ex? No, no.. It couldn't be. If you're his ex, he would know your name. Hmm.. What about- "

The workers started to come in one by one. Thank God, Jin Hye is distracted.

JIMIN'S POV:

(Y/N)? This name sounds so familiar. I was so close to get it, but I couldn't remember. When I met her at the park, it feels like deja vu.

My heartbeat increased when her eyes met mine. I couldn't help but find an excuse to go to the washroom. What's so special about her?

"I suggest that we'll go for the fairy-tale theme for the Summer fashion week. " one of my staff suggested.

I didn't even pay attention to the meeting. My eyes were on (Y/N) throughout the meeting, and seemed like (Y/N) noticed I was staring at her. She kept her head down and continued doing reports about our discussion.

"What do you think, Mr. Park? " my staff asked.

"Huh? Oh- Uhm.. It's okay, I guess. " I cleared my throat, "Let's end this here. "

The staffs exchanged glances before gathering their stuff and walked out from the meeting room. I kept my eyes on (Y/N) when she hurriedly walks off.