7

"Hey, (Y/N)- " Jimin bursts into my office suddenly, causing me to jump a little and let out a yelp.

"Woah, you look.. Different. " he said, lips parting a little. He cleared his throat and continued, "Uh.. I need you to come with me now. We have an urgent meeting with the designers from New York and Paris. "

"Okay. " I mumbled, taking my laptop with me and followed Jimin.

We went into the meeting room and Jimin apologized for being late. I sat beside Jimin and took out my laptop, ready to write a report about today's discussion.

"So we had already decided to use fairy-tale theme for this upcoming fashion week held in Paris. " Jimin said in fluent English, which surprised me.

"It's too simple and boring. " a designer with a thick moustache said, "Let's think of another theme. "

"But we never use this theme, I think it's special. " the other designer said.

"(Y/N). " Jimin called out my name, the meeting room went silent immediately, "What do you think? Do you have any suggestion? "

"Uh... I like the theme but, yeah, it's kind of boring. "

"Hey, who are you to talk like that? " the designer who came from New York snapped.

"No, wait- I haven't finish yet. We can use the fairy-tale theme, but let's not focus on the main characters. The supporting roles are important too. Maybe it's time for them to shine. To be the star. To be the main role. "

They hummed in unison, some of them nodding.

"For example, Cinderella. We can design an outfit full of sexiness and passion for the wicked stepmother. "

"Excuse me but, are you a designer? " a woman asked, "You looked like you're a professional. How long you've been in this industry? "

"She's a newbie, but she's really talented. Isn't it right, (Y/N)? " Jimin said and smiled at me, "I agree with her opinion. People have been focusing on the main characters and the supporting roles are pushed aside. It's unfair. "

"Yeah, if this theme is a success, we have to thank (Y/N). " one of the designer said.

I smiled widely, feeling so proud of myself. The meeting ended around 5:30 p.m. I went back into my office to double check the report I wrote before handing it to Jimin.

"Mr. Park. " I called out while knocking on his office door. Damn, I feel weird calling him that formally. I used to call him like: "Yah Park Jimin! " And now I have to respect him and obey his orders. Aish.

Jimin was lying on his couch with his eyes closed, his lips parting slightly. I could hear snores coming from his mouth.

"Guess I'll just put it here. " I mumbled to myself, walking towards his desk and place the report.

"Hmm... (Y/N). " he moaned.

I looked at him with my eyes wide open.

"Ah.. Y-Yes. " he moaned again, this time louder.

My face was beet red when I realized he was having a wet dream. Of me. Oh my gosh, what should I do? Ah, I'll just pretend I didn't heard anything and continue my work!

When I was about to go out from his office, he called out my name.

"(Y/N). "

I stopped walking and slowly turned around to face him. He was breathing heavily while glaring at me. A wet spot could be seen between his legs.

"Um.. The report is on your desk already, Mr. Park. I-I'll get going- "

"No. You ain't going nowhere. " he snapped, stomping towards me and pulled me back into his office. He locked the door and set the office to private mode, which means people can't see us from the outside.

Jimin pointed to the wet spot and said: "This is what you did to me. Tell me, how should you apologize? "

"It's not my fault to make you have a wet dream about me. " I retorted.

He smirked, "Interesting.. I see you love talking back to me, huh? "

Jimin came closer to me, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him.

"Daddy doesn't like his baby girl to be disobedient. " he whispered huskily, "Naughty baby girl has to be punished by her daddy, don't you think so? "

I gulped nervously, "I-I'm sorry. "

"It's too late to apologize. " he murmured, "Daddy's gonna give you a small punishment. "

Jimin's hand travelled down to my ass and squeezed both of them, making me moan shamelessly.

"Seems like my baby girl loves this punishment. " he chuckled lowly, "You're gonna love the next one. "

Without warning, Jimin sucked on my neck so hard and left an ugly hickey. I gasped and pushed him off, ready to slap him, but he caught my hand in time.

"Nuh uh, too bad my reflex is quicker than you. Now, go back to work. " said Jimin, slapping my butt before I go out from his office.

I rushed to the washroom and checked my neck. Hell no, the hickey turned red into purplish and bluish. God damn it, this is my first hickey!

I went into my office and used the powder I got from the boutique earlier ago to cover up the hickey. Good thing I can hide it well.

A/N: Uhh.. Yeah. So I used some of the scenes from She Was Pretty. Remember to vote, comment and share!