20

Warning: Full sex scene :D

"Why did we leave so soon? I didn't even had enough fun. " I whined.

"You'll be having fun soon. " Jimin answered.

"And what does that supposed to mean? "

He didn't answer my question this time but keep driving to nowhere. At last, we arrived at a love hotel- Wait, what?

Woah, are you fucking kidding me? Why the fuck are we here?

"Get out of the car. Now. " he snapped, causing me to jump a little.

Jimin forcefully dragged me into the hotel and got the keys from the counter. As we entered the room, which was located on the highest level, Jimin pushed me on the bed harshly.

Part of me was nervous as my eyes scanned around the room which was filled with ropes and chains. The sex toys were displayed on the table. Jimin hovered over me and grabbed my chin, his piercing gaze made me feel so uncomfortable.

"This is what you get for making me jealous. "

I scoffed, "Hey boy, excuse you, I did not. It was Yoongi who appeared out of the blue. Did you see me touching him? No right? So why the fuck- "

"Hush, baby girl. We should use that dirty little mouth to do something better, don't you think so? " he whispered, tapping my nose with his index finger before retreating.

Smirking, Jimin took off his clothes in a lightning speed. His well-toned abs and the obvious V-line made me even damp down there. My mind was already picturing us fucking on this hella huge bed.

"Your turn to undress, baby. " he said, winking at me.

I crossed my arms, decided to play push-and-pull with him. There is no way I'm gonna give in this quick, though I really wanna rape him on the spot.

"Why should I? "

"You know, it's better for you to obey my orders before I get upset. God knows what I'll do to you when I'm pissed. " he growled, causing me to gulp nervously.

I didn't dare to take the risk, so I slowly took off the remaining material that covers my body. This is my first time doing this, and of course I'm embarrassed to show him my body. What if he doesn't like my body? What if my body wasn't what he expected-

"Don't cover, baby girl. You're flawless. Just like me. " Jimin commented, taking my hands away to reveal my breast.

He kissed me for a few seconds before leaning down and taking one of my breast with his mouth. His tongue swirled around my erected nipple, making me moan softly. I swear I can cum on the spot if he doesn't stop doing that.

"I can't take it any longer, fuck the foreplay. " Jimin cursed, kicking off his boxers and stroked his member a few times before positioning it in front of my pussehhhhhhhh.

"This gonna hurt for a while. But daddy promise daddy's gonna let you feel pleasure more than pain. "

When Jimin entered me fully, my whole body shook in pain. And I thought he said he's gonna make me feel good. Tsk, liar. It hurts like bitch! I clawed his back, leaving red, ugly scars on his bare back.

"That's a payback, bitch. " I hissed.

Jimin chuckled at my spiteful remark and shook his head slightly, feeling amused. He then pressed his lips against my forehead, "Finally, you're mine. "

Park Ji Min, can you not? You just went from daddy to oppa real quick. You're sexy like a pornstar a minute before and now you're sweet as fuck? Jesus Christ, I can't -

He started moving his hip, that's where I felt true pleasure. Those fingerings can't be compared to this. The first few pumps are painful, but after that the pain subsided real quick and waves of pleasure took over the both of us.

Jimin thrust forward even harder, causing me to grip the sheets so tight that my fingers are starting to hurt. He gradually increased his speed, hitting the right spot inside me. I guess he could tell by my moans as they were getting louder and louder. I reached my high a minute before Jimin does. He was thrusting like crazy when he comes, which makes me horny again.

After both of us came down from our high, Jimin pulled out his member and lied beside me. He faced me and kissed my cheek, "I can't believe this. Tell me this isn't a dream. "

"I don't think that's necessary. " I replied, closing my eyes to get some rest because I know we're not done yet.

Chuckling, Jimin embraced me and kissed my neck.

"Up for another round? " he asked. I could feel his erected member pressing against my back.

"At least let me rest for 10 minutes! " I whined.

Jimin ignored my comment and flipped me over, "Let's try something different this time. Yeah, let's just use this. "

I looked up and saw two chains dangling from the ceiling. Scowling at Jimin in disbelief, I shook my head, refused to use them.

"You have zero option, so come on, show daddy how great you are. " he said.

And this chapter ends with a loud sound of smacking from my ass.